help to improve photo's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help to improve photo's

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I have done some improvements on this will it be rejected or wil it pas

Stephen, what settings are you using on your camera? Looks like you have a noise issue there.

Comment

The camera i use FujiFilm FinePix S6500fd i use the mode setting set to auto

Comment

Originally posted by smurphy View Post
        The camera i use FujiFilm FinePix S6500fd i use the mode setting set to auto
        Last time I set my camera to auto, it came out with an ISO of 800. That killed my pics with noise. I would try to see if you can set your ISO to 100 or 200. I am not clued up to a FujiFilm FinePix S6500fd, but see if you can manually set your ISO to 100, and then shoot in auto? Don't suppose you have the original un-edited photo?

Comment

I'm at work and don't have PS here but it also looks like you have a bad case of compression. The windows, title, reg'n and tail logo have that "squished" look about them.
          If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

I have keep the original just in case i will have a look at the iso setting

Comment

The EXIF data is actually showing this shot to be ISO 100, although there does appear to be a lot of noise and an element of compression. In all honesty I've never found the Fuji 'bridge' cameras to be anything but quite noisy in anything but excellent light, although if maybe you can post the original there may be a way to clean it up.

Paul
              Seeing the world with a 3:2 aspect ratio...

My images on Flickr

Comment

I would remove that pic from the queue, there's really no chance it would be accepted. The quality isn't there and as it has been said before there's a big compression and noise issue here.

best regards
                Alex

Comment

Originally posted by turbotraker View Post
                  Stephen, what settings are you using on your camera? Looks like you have a noise issue there.
                  Yes turbotracker, much noise, Stephen, during your edit use a liitle Levels, because this picture is a liitle dark

Welcome on board!!!!

Comment

I used to have a S6500FD, and I know it isn't the best for this kind of hobby. Although, I really think this picture looks like that due to too much photoshop. Can you show us the original ?

Paulo

Comment

Here is the original photo

Comment

The original is showing marked compression artefacts. Is that a full size version ?
                        If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Here is the original photo again

Comment

Are you shooting original at 1024px wide? I would go for the max possible resolution of your camera.
                            My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Smurphy, if that's the original photo, then you've got your camera set to a very small photo size. You need to set it to the maximum possible setting and on the "fine" setting if there is one. You can then resize down in your editing program.

Comment

Working...
                              X