Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photo not showing on Flightradar

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Hi,

    Would someone be able to help me as to why one of my recent pictures isn't showing on FR24 please?

    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9439019

    It was accepted a few days ago and the other pictures accepted are showing.

    Thanks

    Dan

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by dan89876 View Post
      Hi,

      Would someone be able to help me as to why one of my recent pictures isn't showing on FR24 please?

      https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9439019

      It was accepted a few days ago and the other pictures accepted are showing.

      Thanks

      Dan
      That one was excluded because of the (closer) aircraft in the foreground.

      Comment


      • #48
        Oh that’s a shame.

        Is there a guide anywhere to advise what FR24 will and won’t show?

        Thanks
        Dan

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by dan89876 View Post
          Oh that’s a shame.

          Is there a guide anywhere to advise what FR24 will and won’t show?

          Thanks
          Dan
          No, but anything that doesn't give a clear view of the full aircraft & livery may be excluded, so close-ups, nose-ons, belly-shots, silhouettes, etc.. are usually excluded, as well images with other easily visible aircraft in the foreground (like yours), as it may be confusing /distracting when multiple aircraft appear on the thumbnail image on FR24.

          Comment


          • #50
            Good afternoon, colleagues. Uploaded the actual photo of the MSQ/UMMS terminal( https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9548259 ), which was reconstructed, and the photo on the FR24 was not updated. The previous photo was taken 4.5 years ago and the terminal still changed minimally

            Comment


            • #51
              Hello. I would like to ask how the selection of photos showed on FlightRadar24 is made?

              I have uploaded the following photo
              https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9541144

              and even though it is the most recent of that registration (and the photo shows the whole aircraft as I've read here on older posts that is essential), still FR24 doesnt show it first but third in the row of available photos for this registration.


              My question is, why my photo isn't the first that FR24 shows for this registration? Does it have to do with the number of views that each photo has?

              Another photo of mine that was never showed on FR24 is this one here:
              https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9541084

              Now of course it isn't the most recent, but until the 31st of December 2019 that someone else uploaded a newer photo, my photo was never showed on FR24.

              I thought that it has to do with the number of views, but I'm seeing other people's photos recently uploaded, that have only 50 views but they appear first on FR24 for the particular registrations.

              Could anyone please tell me what's wrong?

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Kostas Marmarelis View Post
                Hello. I would like to ask how the selection of photos showed on FlightRadar24 is made?

                I have uploaded the following photo
                https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9541144

                and even though it is the most recent of that registration (and the photo shows the whole aircraft as I've read here on older posts that is essential), still FR24 doesnt show it first but third in the row of available photos for this registration.

                My question is, why my photo isn't the first that FR24 shows for this registration? Does it have to do with the number of views that each photo has?
                Simple. Your image is not the most recent (taken Sept. 14) There are two other more recent images (Oct. 9/13), and they are therefore displayed before yours.


                Originally posted by Kostas Marmarelis View Post
                Another photo of mine that was never showed on FR24 is this one here:
                https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9541084

                Now of course it isn't the most recent, but until the 31st of December 2019 that someone else uploaded a newer photo, my photo was never showed on FR24.

                I thought that it has to do with the number of views, but I'm seeing other people's photos recently uploaded, that have only 50 views but they appear first on FR24 for the particular registrations.

                Could anyone please tell me what's wrong?
                Same as above, I count at least 6 other images taken more recently than yours.

                Perhaps you are confused by the fact that date taken and not date uploaded is what determines which images are used by FR24?

                Comment


                • #53
                  Ok, thanks for answering.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    I don't know if this is the right place but I want to ask a question.

                    How to update a photo of an airport on flightradar24?

                    More specifically from Petrolina Airport (PNZ SBPL)

                    This is the photo being displayed on the Flightradar24 website and app: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9327471

                    This is the most current photo that I would like shown on the app and website: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9492038



                    Sorry if this place is not the correct place for this question.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      hello i have photo not showing in flightradar
                      https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9543879
                      can anyone fix this ?
                      thank you

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Hi guys,

                        Just wondering. Is this one excluded from FR24? https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9609457

                        thanks

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by pawelm View Post
                          Hi guys,

                          Just wondering. Is this one excluded from FR24? https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9609457

                          thanks
                          It's not excluded

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X