Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photo not showing on Flightradar

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Hello

    My photo https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9659375 does not appear on Flightradar24. Maybe it’s slightly head-on, but another of my photo https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9659507 does.
    Both photos were taken from the same spot.

    Thanks

    Comment


    • #62
      https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9717571

      Did I accidentally check 'exclude from FR24' or is there another reason as to why this photo has been excluded from FR24? I waited over a day to give it a chance to update in case there was a delay, but I have not seen it on FR24, yet. I am reaching out to get clarification. Thank you!

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by bgkicks49 View Post
        https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9717571

        Did I accidentally check 'exclude from FR24' or is there another reason as to why this photo has been excluded from FR24? I waited over a day to give it a chance to update in case there was a delay, but I have not seen it on FR24, yet. I am reaching out to get clarification. Thank you!
        Poor angle and light. Generally need to have good view of the full livery for FR24.

        Comment


        • #64
          https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9734708

          Curious why this one isn't showing at FR24. Angle ain't that bad IMHO.

          Thanks in Advance...

          Comment


          • #65
            FR24 generally require side on shots. Yours is a nice shot certainly but it's a 3/4 rear view whereas the two images currently being used by FR24 conform to their side on requirement.
            If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
              FR24 generally require side on shots. Yours is a nice shot certainly but it's a 3/4 rear view whereas the two images currently being used by FR24 conform to their side on requirement.
              Apparently the FR24 directors thought different about it, as it's now showing at FR24.
              In my opinion, the entire scheme should be visible, and in my opinion, it is in this case
              I only found out, due to the increased daily views for a couple of days.
              Thank you to the one(s) involved.

              Best Regards

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by wkd001 View Post

                Apparently the FR24 directors thought different about it, as it's now showing at FR24.
                .......
                No it was just me

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post

                  No it was just me
                  Thank you Alex!

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Hello Team,
                    I have this photo: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9669170
                    As I see it is not showing on Flightradar. What is the problem and how can I fix it?
                    Thanks!

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      For some reason it was excluded. It should be on fr 24 within hours.
                      “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

                      Erwin

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Thank you so much!

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Hi guys,

                          Is this one excluded from FR24?
                          https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9750765

                          You can clearly see whole aircraft and its livery.

                          Thanks

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by pawelm View Post
                            Hi guys,

                            Is this one excluded from FR24?
                            https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9750765

                            You can clearly see whole aircraft and its livery.

                            Thanks
                            bump

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by pawelm View Post

                              bump
                              That is certainly stretching the definition of a "side" shot, so I would say its a no go based on what I have seen on Radar. It is very border line but I would say he didn't get his green card approved.

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Well, I had some photos with similar angle on FR24 so that's why I'm asking. EI-ENE for instance. And honestly, it's not a big deal, I'm just courious.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X