Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Janam Parikh || Editing/Pre-screening advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by janamparikh View Post
    Hi,

    Is this edit as per JP standards?

    Regards,
    Janam Parikh

    Click image for larger version

Name:	VT-JFC.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	870.6 KB
ID:	1094281
    No.

    Comment


    • #32
      Hi,

      Any comments on this edit? Is it good?

      Regards,
      Janam Parikh

      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3490_edit.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	733.0 KB
ID:	1094356

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by janamparikh View Post
        Hi,

        Any comments on this edit? Is it good?

        Regards,
        Janam Parikh

        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3490_edit.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	733.0 KB
ID:	1094356
        Would be ok for me.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

          Would be ok for me.
          Thank you

          Comment


          • #35
            Hi,

            Could someone please share a feedback and let me know about this edit? Will be uploading it under "Night" category if it is good.

            Regards,
            Janam Parikh

            Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_9887.jpg Views:	0 Size:	586.1 KB ID:	1094531

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by janamparikh View Post
              Hi,

              Could someone please share a feedback and let me know about this edit? Will be uploading it under "Night" category if it is good.

              Regards,
              Janam Parikh

              Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_9887.jpg Views:	0 Size:	586.1 KB ID:	1094531
              Contrast is a bit harsh, and there are slight editing halos visible, but might be fixable.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                Contrast is a bit harsh, and there are slight editing halos visible, but might be fixable.
                Thank you! Correcting it

                Comment


                • #38
                  Hello,

                  Any comments on this edit? Thought of taking expert's advice before uploading.

                  Regards,
                  Janam Parikh

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3517_JP.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	907.4 KB
ID:	1095018

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by janamparikh View Post
                    Hello,

                    Any comments on this edit? Thought of taking expert's advice before uploading.

                    Regards,
                    Janam Parikh

                    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3517_JP.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	907.4 KB
ID:	1095018
                    Very borderline for contrast, and top of fuselage near the nose is almost blown out.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                      Very borderline for contrast, and top of fuselage near the nose is almost blown out.
                      Thank you for the honest feedback

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Hello,

                        Any comments on this edit? Thought of taking expert's advice before uploading.

                        Regards,
                        Janam Parikh

                        Click image for larger version

Name:	VT-JLE.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	569.4 KB
ID:	1095357

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by janamparikh View Post
                          Hello,

                          Any comments on this edit? Thought of taking expert's advice before uploading.

                          Regards,
                          Janam Parikh

                          Click image for larger version

Name:	VT-JLE.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	569.4 KB
ID:	1095357
                          Soft and looks overdone with noise reducing
                          My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post

                            Soft and looks overdone with noise reducing
                            Oh okay! Thanks. I will work on it

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Hello,

                              Is this edit good for JP?

                              Regards,
                              Janam Parikh

                              Click image for larger version

Name:	J24A9963.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	732.7 KB
ID:	1095660


                              Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_7107.jpg Views:	0 Size:	551.4 KB ID:	1095619

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by janamparikh View Post
                                Hello,

                                Is this edit good for JP?

                                Regards,
                                Janam Parikh

                                Click image for larger version

Name:	J24A9963.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	732.7 KB
ID:	1095660


                                Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_7107.jpg Views:	0 Size:	551.4 KB ID:	1095619
                                Both look acceptable to me
                                My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X