Paweł Ri - Pre-screening/Editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Caprivi View Post
    For the first time, I wonder if adding photos here makes sense.
    That's your own personal decision to make, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

That's your own personal decision to make, of course.
      but starting on you... very comfortable words on your part

Comment

but starting on you... very comfortable words on your part
        Honestly, if you're getting that upset over two images being considered similar, then yes, you might want to reconsider your priorities. It's a hobby, so should be enjoyable. Don't subject yourself to it if you're not getting enjoyment from it.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Honestly, if you're getting that upset over two images being considered similar, then yes, you might want to reconsider your priorities. It's a hobby, so should be enjoyable. Don't subject yourself to it if you're not getting enjoyment from it.
          Its not about two images its about the hobby like you said, i want to make pictures and share them with my hobby comminity.
          I understand rules of the page... contrast, sharpening, blurring everything of that, my bad.. mby too fast and not carefully i edit photo.. Then when i see the fault i dont make a appeal, its my fault....., but if i try to share the photo that is correct and visually is fine i cannot agree with rejection. My two images are visually different.. side... place of airport... time... and then when i see hundreds of photos added from the same page, repeated registrations from the same locations im asking what you want on this page ? You thing this is upset about two similar photos ? What is the site's relations about my creativity at this moment ? I wanted to share my view of the aviation world here, and what I'm getting now ? What do you want on this page ? hundreds of back side pictures ? No mate... my hobby is enjoyable, but this page has just shown how to relations have to my photos that I want to share.

Comment

...when i see hundreds of photos added from the same page, repeated registrations from the same locations im asking what you want on this page ? You thing this is upset about two similar photos ?...What do you want on this page ? hundreds of back side pictures?
            Well, the site started as a database not a personal photo gallery and largely retains that role. If you would like to be 'creative' and post multiple similar images, great, you have Instagram, Facebook, etc.

My two images are visually different.. side... place of airport... time...What is the site's relations about my creativity at this moment ? I wanted to share my view of the aviation world here, and what I'm getting now ?
            It seems relatively clear:

2.6 Similar

- same registration, similar angle or composition or same background taken on different dates.

That describes your two images almost perfectly. They're great photos, but if we allow those two very similar images, why not three? four? Why not as many as you'd like? A limit needs to be in place, and it is.

No mate... my hobby is enjoyable, but this page has just shown how to relations have to my photos that I want to share.
            Not sure what that means, but I hope you make the right decision for you

Comment

Working...
            X