Roskilde Aviation - Pre Screening request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!
    Guns N' Roses arrived to CPH today, but as the weather wasn't the best (funny that it arrived when the first rain arrived in over 2 weeks) so i would like to hear if it would have a chance?

Best Regards!
    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Roskilde Aviation View Post
      Hello!
      Guns N' Roses arrived to CPH today, but as the weather wasn't the best (funny that it arrived when the first rain arrived in over 2 weeks) so i would like to hear if it would have a chance?

Best Regards!
      Not a screener but to me looks like contrast is hugely lacking, likely unfixable

Comment

Hello!

Best Regards!
        Hi, photo is lacking dark tones (causing low contrast). Photo doesn’t look fixable, but might be if a better edit.

Comment

Hello!

Best Regards!
          Soft, badly overprocessed, and dirty. Please do not upload.

Comment

• Hello!
            i took a trip to germany today and took these shots, i am asking for a prescreen as i'm unsure about the following reasons

Pic 1) Backlit
            Pic 2) Soft
            Pic 3) weird angle?

if there's anything else i would appreciate knowing! Thank you!
            Attached Files

Comment

Hello!
              i took a trip to germany today and took these shots, i am asking for a prescreen as i'm unsure about the following reasons

Pic 1) Backlit
              Pic 2) Soft
              Pic 3) weird angle?

if there's anything else i would appreciate knowing! Thank you!
              1. borderline backlit/contrast
              2. heat hazed
              3. soft/out of focus, noisy

Comment

• Hello!
                today i've had this rejected for bad motive but i don't understand as to why so is it worth appealing or what's the wrong motive? and then i have these other 2 shots from malta i am wondering about so i would like a final opinion before upload
                JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thanks!
                Attached Files

Comment

Hello!
                  today i've had this rejected for bad motive but i don't understand as to why so is it worth appealing or what's the wrong motive? and then i have these other 2 shots from malta i am wondering about so i would like a final opinion before upload
                  JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thanks!
                  Not sure why motive, but it was a senior screener so I'm sure there was a good reason.

Other two don't really have the quality for 1920pix, and have borderline contrast.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Not sure why motive, but it was a senior screener so I'm sure there was a good reason.

Other two don't really have the quality for 1920pix, and have borderline contrast.
                    I'm pretty confused about the motive myself, could it be the missing part i couldn't get to fit into the frame without getting a weird light situation and do you believe i should try uploading again?
                    Also why isn't the quality there, your insight is valuable

Comment

I'm pretty confused about the motive myself, could it be the missing part i couldn't get to fit into the frame without getting a weird light situation and do you believe i should try uploading again?
                      Also why isn't the quality there, your insight is valuable
                      If I had to guess it was because the frame is destroyed/not rebuilt.

Sharpness issues are much more apparent on any image that is 1920pix, so they generally need to be perfect. These are not.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

If I had to guess it was because the frame is destroyed/not rebuilt.

Sharpness issues are much more apparent on any image that is 1920pix, so they generally need to be perfect. These are not.
                        Alrighty thanks! well i didn't expect sharpness issues on the Ryanair, Vueling a bit more due to crop and time of day but i'll try and fix the issues as best as i can. Thanks for your time!

Comment

• Hello!
                          i went to my local airshow this weekend and i shot these, it is usually not conditions i normally shoot in so i was wondering if they would have a chance in the DB?
                          Kind regards!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hello!
                            i went to my local airshow this weekend and i shot these, it is usually not conditions i normally shoot in so i was wondering if they would have a chance in the DB?
                            Kind regards!
                            1. contrast. no chance.
                            2. dark
                            3. bit far, but composition is nice, so might work

Comment

• Hello!
                              i have these pics which were taken not in the most ideal weather but i've tried to recover them and i was wondering if they would be OK for the DB?

thanks in advance !
                              Attached Files

Comment

Hello!
                                i have these pics which were taken not in the most ideal weather but i've tried to recover them and i was wondering if they would be OK for the DB?

thanks in advance !
                                1-2. borderline contrast
                                3. ok for me

Comment

Working...
                                X