Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roskilde Aviation View Post
    Hello!
    i tried some new night photography yesterday but i'm worried it is too dark and soft so i would like a final opinion (the area had no lightning)
    Tricky..overexposed in some areas and too dark in the rest.

Comment

• Hello
      i have these that i'm being trying to edit as good as possible but due to weather it is a bit challening, so i would like to hear if they are good enough for the DB
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello
        i have these that i'm being trying to edit as good as possible but due to weather it is a bit challening, so i would like to hear if they are good enough for the DB
        1. ok for me
        2. overexposed/contrast/soft

Comment

• Hello
          i got this rejected today for overprocessing/bad processing but i can't get an eye on it, is it really that? https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=11428550

Comment

Hello
            i got this rejected today for overprocessing/bad processing but i can't get an eye on it, is it really that? https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=11428550
            Editing halos are visible.

Comment

• Hello
              i took this today on the Airsevens last 737-400 flight to RKE before retirement, and would like an opinion on these if they are acceptable, even if the weather wasn't the best
              Attached Files

Comment

Hello
                i took this today on the Airsevens last 737-400 flight to RKE before retirement, and would like an opinion on these if they are acceptable, even if the weather wasn't the best
                1. oversharpened, contrast
                2. borderline (harsh) contrast

Comment

• Hello!

i have tried some other edits, i would like to know on these following things
                  1: contrast
                  2: overprocessing
                  if there's anything else i would appreciate knowing and thanks in advance!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hello!

i have tried some other edits, i would like to know on these following things
                    1: contrast
                    2: overprocessing
                    if there's anything else i would appreciate knowing and thanks in advance!
                    1. borderline contrast/overexposed
                    2. soft

Comment

• Hello!
                      i tried doing night photography today, i have edited these which i think would have an chance, do they and if not, would downscaling help?

Best regards!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hello!
                        i tried doing night photography today, i have edited these which i think would have an chance, do they and if not, would downscaling help?
                        Soft/blurry and poor light on both. The former would be helped by a lower resolution, but the latter wouldn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Soft/blurry and poor light on both. The former would be helped by a lower resolution, but the latter wouldn't.
                          Alright thanks for your help!

i have these 2 from yesterday, again not the best of situations but would hear if they would be OK for the DB?
                          Attached Files

Comment

Alright thanks for your help!

i have these 2 from yesterday, again not the best of situations but would hear if they would be OK for the DB?
                            1. borderline soft/dark
                            2. whole frame is very dark. probably not fixable.

Comment

• Hello!
                              i have these shots i've done a couple of re-edits on, and i would like a final opinion to hear if they're ok for the DB
                              Attached Files

Comment

Hello!
                                i have these shots i've done a couple of re-edits on, and i would like a final opinion to hear if they're ok for the DB
                                1. soft/blurry
                                2. borderline contrast/soft
                                3. soft

You would make things easier for yourself by not trying at 1920pix.

Comment

Working...
                                X