X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is so very faint, but okay. You decide
    Oliver Richter

Comment

Can you please accept these two rejects. Both have been rejected for wrong airline private, both are owned by fake letterbox airlines. I recently tried to add such airlines and got angry replies not to do this.

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Additionaly, these two have also been rejected for wrong aircraft type, while both are 100% correct.

As we can only appeal once every 24 hours, please do it this way. Thank you very much.
      Oliver Richter

Comment

Originally posted by KampfHase View Post
        Can you please accept these two rejects. Both have been rejected for wrong airline private, both are owned by fake letterbox airlines. I recently tried to add such airlines and got angry replies not to do this.

Additionaly, these two have also been rejected for wrong aircraft type, while both are 100% correct.

As we can only appeal once every 24 hours, please do it this way. Thank you very much.
        This is the digital photo processing forum. Perhaps you should post the data/info forum where the editors would be better able to answer your questions.

Comment

Would this picture be considered cut-off? Unfortunately some aircraft used the rear part of the runway which is partly cut off.
          Attached Files
          Oliver Richter

Comment

Would this picture be considered cut-off? Unfortunately some aircraft used the rear part of the runway which is partly cut off.
            Cut off, no. Obstructed, yes.

Comment

Can please someone judge this picture if it is correctly centered. It's a difficult angle. If you only look at the fuselage separately it looks too low, but regarding the dead space it has more on the bottom so it should be lower.

I have some of the same angle taken at MDW so I want to be sure I crop them correctly.
              Attached Files
              Oliver Richter

Comment

Can please someone judge this picture if it is correctly centered. It's a difficult angle. If you only look at the fuselage separately it looks too low, but regarding the dead space it has more on the bottom so it should be lower.

I have some of the same angle taken at MDW so I want to be sure I crop them correctly.
                Too low in the frame.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Too low in the frame.
                  So not the whole aircraft counts, only the fuselage?
                  Oliver Richter

Comment

So not the whole aircraft counts, only the fuselage?
                    Usually, yes.

Comment

Would this picture be acceptable with the extended background to show more of the nice mountains? Or is it "subject to far"?
                      Attached Files
                      Oliver Richter

Comment

Would this picture be acceptable with the extended background to show more of the nice mountains? Or is it "subject to far"?
                        for sure needs a tighter crop to be acceptable.

Comment

It needs a tighter crop to the right, you can leave the chopper a bit low/centered to show the mountains though
                          Attached Files
                          Everything that say is in my opinion, a screener might dissagree
                          If you are dissapointed of yourself, look at me and feel better.
                          ——————————————————————————

Comment

Would be a centering rejection.

Comment

Working...
                            X