I am sseca - prescreening request / editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am sseca - prescreening request / editing advice

Hello dear screeners.. I'd like to ask some pre-screening advice about these four pictures. Especially about the heat haze effection. If it's not acceptable, please tell me the reason too. Thanks!
    Attached Files
    Starts
    2021-06-07 14:59
    Ends
    2021-06-07 15:00

oops. I accidentally added the post event. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by I am sseca View Post
      Hello dear screeners.. I'd like to ask some pre-screening advice about these four pictures. Especially about the heat haze effection. If it's not acceptable, please tell me the reason too. Thanks!
      Images are heavily compressed, but other than that the only other issue is they just a bit dark. Both issues should be fixable I assume.

Comment

Thanks for your adivce Dana I want to ask these five more pictures! And I think compression is getting worse when I upload pictures in the forum.
        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for your adivce Dana I want to ask these five more pictures! And I think compression is getting worse when I upload pictures in the forum.
          Same as before, all images area heavily compressed, and some are slightly dark.

Uploading to the forum does not cause compression:

Click image for larger version  Name:	DS2_5849.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.05 MB ID:	1117419

1.1MB file before uploading, and 1.1MB as displayed in the post, so..

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Same as before, all images area heavily compressed, and some are slightly dark.

Uploading to the forum does not cause compression:

Click image for larger version Name:	DS2_5849.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.05 MB ID:	1117419

1.1MB file before uploading, and 1.1MB as displayed in the post, so..
            I see.... Then how should I process photos with compression? I know dark problem can be solved but I don't know how should I do.

Comment

I see.... Then how should I process photos with compression? I know dark problem can be solved but I don't know how should I do.
              Find wherever it is in the shooting -> editing -> process that is causing the compression, and fix/stop doing that.

Comment

I tried to reduce compression artefact. How are these three pictures? Thank you in advance..

Comment

I tried to reduce compression artefact. How are these three pictures? Thank you in advance..
                  I don't see any images.

Comment

Here you are.. I wonder if these are acceptable or not. And please let me know the reason when it's not
                    Attached Files

Comment

Here you are.. I wonder if these are acceptable or not. And please let me know the reason when it's not
                      As above, somewhat dark, and still suffering from compression.

On the other hand, you bombarding me with these pics has made subconsciously want to go to 제주도, so there's that

Comment

Thanks for your help. You must visit Jeju Island
                        And this is my last try, I edited exposure and compression. Is it okay now? If not, I should give up for it.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for your help. You must visit Jeju Island
                          And this is my last try, I edited exposure and compression. Is it okay now? If not, I should give up for it.
                          Maybe a touch soft, but would be ok for me.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Maybe a touch soft, but would be ok for me.
                            Thank you!!

Comment

Hello. I want to ask about this picture: Fly Gangwon B737-800. I think it has contrast problem. Will it be acceptable?
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X