AaroS - prescreening request / editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

No, now overshapened/blurry. Are you sure the quality is there on the original(s)? If so, maybe a better edit can resolve the issues, but if not they might not be fixable.
    I realized this frame could be a bit sharper but the difference is quite small. This one has 80 LR sharpening instead of 100 in the one prior so now it shouldn't be oversharpened.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_5395-Enhanced-NR-3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	512.0 KB ID:	1165283
    Here is a 200% crop of the same image.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	al.jpg Views:	0 Size:	293.6 KB ID:	1165285

Thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by AaroS View Post

I realized this frame could be a bit sharper but the difference is quite small. This one has 80 LR sharpening instead of 100 in the one prior so now it shouldn't be oversharpened.

Here is a 200% crop of the same image.
      Still a bit oversharpened and blurry in places. Noise visible as well. Why 200% crop? 100% would be what you should edit/upload. Can't tell exactly, but it does look either extremely soft or kind of blurry.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Still a bit oversharpened and blurry in places. Noise visible as well. Why 200% crop? 100% would be what you should edit/upload. Can't tell exactly, but it does look either extremely soft or kind of blurry.
        The 200% crop was just for you to see what the quality is like. Where is the blurrines best visible?

Comment

• I have a ton of frames from the same sequence and some might be better but I don't want to waste your time with dozens of very similar photos

Comment

The 200% crop was just for you to see what the quality is like. Where is the blurrines best visible?
            Trying to assess quality at 200% is mostly pointless.. are you going to upload an image at 200%?

Comment

• I won't bother you with these AF1 photos after this one last try at a lower resolution and slightly different sharpening. Thank you for helping me

Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	319.9 KB
ID:	1165379

Comment

I won't bother you with these AF1 photos after this one last try at a lower resolution and slightly different sharpening.
                Somewhat oversharpened

Comment

Working...
                X