Danwashere - editing/rejection advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danwashere - editing/rejection advice

Just wondering if I upload a photo that has snow does it count as dust spots and would it affect me getting on jetphotos? Yes low-quality image sorryClick image for larger version

Name:	test.png
Views:	343
Size:	120.1 KB
ID:	1120100
    Attached Files

As I understand it, snow, hail, or rain of a reasonable amount will not cause a rejection of any kind. However, it would be good if a screener could clear this up.

Comment

Originally posted by Danwashere View Post
      Just wondering if I upload a photo that has snow does it count as dust spots and would it affect me getting on jetphotos? Yes low-quality image sorryClick image for larger version

Name:	test.png
Views:	343
Size:	120.1 KB
ID:	1120100
      Snow and dust spots are different things. The latter is preventable, the former not.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	procimages.php.jpg
Views:	361
Size:	909.6 KB
ID:	1120780

Name:	DSC_0764-4.jpg
Views:	362
Size:	570.6 KB
ID:	1120781
        So I uploaded a photo saying it was snow shot and the screener saying its "dust spots" and "Bad Quality" when the snow gets really close to the lens it looks like its snow so I am not sure about who is doing what and if they know its dust spots. this is the questions I raised last time.

You can take a look in the photos I uploaded as the snow gets in front creates these dust-like specs

Yes I know there's a contrast issue someone told me I will fix that

Attached Files

Comment

I'm not a screener but the first image shows that your sensor has a lot of dust spots.

Comment

The snow and dust spots are 2 completely different things. It is very clear that it's snowing and the snow flakes are elongated strips due to motion blur. The dust spots on your sensor are round and are not affected by motion blur. Your sensor appears to be covered in dust so I would suggest you clean it so as not to attract dust spot rejections going forwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Danwashere View Post

Name:	procimages.php.jpg
Views:	361
Size:	909.6 KB
ID:	1120780

Name:	DSC_0764-4.jpg
Views:	362
Size:	570.6 KB
ID:	1120781
              So I uploaded a photo saying it was snow shot and the screener saying its "dust spots" and "Bad Quality" when the snow gets really close to the lens it looks like its snow so I am not sure about who is doing what and if they know its dust spots. this is the questions I raised last time.

You can take a look in the photos I uploaded as the snow gets in front creates these dust-like specs

Yes I know there's a contrast issue someone told me I will fix that

Contrast on that one is unfixable. It also looks backlit.

Whatever you do, get that sensor cleaned. One of the dirtiest I've ever seen.

Comment

I recently tried to upload this photo and they said that it was obstructed due to the cones

I have uploaded similar images and they never had an issue

if there is any help that would be greatly appreciated

attached is the images

here are some that have a similar angle

C-FSCY. Boeing 737-8 MAX. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Danwashere
                  I recently tried to upload this photo and they said that it was obstructed due to the cones

I have uploaded similar images and they never had an issue

if there is any help that would be greatly appreciated

attached is the images

here are some that have a similar angle

https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10911024
                  Hi,

Please read here carefully when you get the chance:

I've merged your previous threads, but in the future please keep all new posts/requests to a single thread, thank you.

Images that have already been appealed will not be commented on by crew.

Comment

Working...
                  X