Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jakerepp View Post
    Pre-screen please.

788 was a bit before the sun came up and I'm assuming it's dark/contrast rejection. Tower shot is not something I've attempted before so unsure of the quality. The lighting was just amazing this morning, so I had to try.
    1. soft, dark
    2. soft/blurry, contrast

Comment

• Might be overanalyzing, but I've been disappointed with the sharpness I'm getting lately.

Pre-screening please.
      Attached Files

Comment

Might be overanalyzing, but I've been disappointed with the sharpness I'm getting lately.

Pre-screening please.
        Yeah a touch soft, especially on the middle two though the weak contrast is not helping.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Yeah a touch soft, especially on the middle two though the weak contrast is not helping.
          Pre-screening please

Thinking the Spirit and WN are better now, as is the Allegiant. Also making one last stab at the AA, but I'm fairly certain I know the answer. Removed a good amount of the NR on it in hopes sharpness is closer but it might be a pipe dream.
          Attached Files

Comment

Pre-screening please

Thinking the Spirit and WN are better now, as is the Allegiant. Also making one last stab at the AA, but I'm fairly certain I know the answer. Removed a good amount of the NR on it in hopes sharpness is closer but it might be a pipe dream.
            1. borderline contrast
            2-4. soft/borderline soft

Comment

1. borderline contrast
              2-4. soft/borderline soft
              Okay, thanks. Might be worth risking the rejection after a bit more tinkering with AA.

Comment

• First time using this new lens and not sure the results are quite what I'm used to so pre-screening please.
                Attached Files

Comment

First time using this new lens and not sure the results are quite what I'm used to so pre-screening please.
                  A bit dark on the first three, otherwise ok for me.

Comment

• Are these okay?
                    Attached Files

Comment

Are these okay?
                      Would be ok for me.

Comment

Would be ok for me.
                        Thanks. The Sling was so shiny and the exposure just felt odd 😀

Comment

• JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I'm not seeing the heat distortion anywhere here. Can you point me in the right direction?

Comment

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=11567941

I'm not seeing the heat distortion anywhere here. Can you point me in the right direction?
                            Whole tail is pretty soft. May or may not be from heat haze, can't really tell. You can post a full 100%-crop of that area if you'd like confirmation.

Comment

Whole tail is pretty soft. May or may not be from heat haze, can't really tell. You can post a full 100%-crop of that area if you'd like confirmation.
                              Ah, it's all good. I can see that the tail is soft now. I doubt it's heat haze, but it doesn't look quite right to me.

Comment

• Stupidly shot this at f4. Does it look okay? I think it focused more on the tail area so I can't tell if the nose is sharp/in focus enough.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X