Advice/Confirmation requested by jakerepp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Screener(s) indicated a little CW rotation was needed.
    Oh, well that's another question then. I'm not seeing the notes in emails now.

Comment

• These 737's both look underexposed to me, but I'm not sure what setting would've caused it. I always shoot aperture priority and had exposure comp at neutral. Is it just the angle of the sun and the vast background? Not sure if there's a better white balance or some other setting for these conditions. Do you have an opinion on either the quality or the settings?

Also, does the Sr22 look okay?
      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by jakerepp View Post
        These 737's both look underexposed to me, but I'm not sure what setting would've caused it. I always shoot aperture priority and had exposure comp at neutral. Is it just the angle of the sun and the vast background? Not sure if there's a better white balance or some other setting for these conditions. Do you have an opinion on either the quality or the settings?

Also, does the Sr22 look okay?
        1. dark/contrast, borderline soft
        2. dark/contrast

angle of the light/sun - nose bright, rest of aircraft darker

3. ok for me

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

1. dark/contrast, borderline soft
          2. dark/contrast

angle of the light/sun - nose bright, rest of aircraft darker

3. ok for me
          Make sense. No setting will fix that then, I suppose.

Comment

• Does this look okay? Can't tell if there is vignetting in the top of the frame.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Horizon rejection that is disagree with. The light pole is leaning but building verticals look perfect to me. I've taken enough photos are SDL now to know a lot of the light poles there are askew. Screener comment did say clockwise needed, but I don't think that applies if using the building as a guide.

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Horizon rejection that is disagree with. The light pole is leaning but building verticals look perfect to me. I've taken enough photos are SDL now to know a lot of the light poles there are askew. Screener comment did say clockwise needed, but I don't think that applies if using the building as a guide.

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=11345729
                Looks like it needs CW rotation to me.

Comment

• Do these look okay?
                  Attached Files

Comment

Do these look okay?
                    Don't see any major issues.

Comment

• Trying different things out, is this crop okay? And the second one, I'm 99% sure the quality isn't there, but I didn't realize what I got in the background so I figured I'd try to edit it somehow.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Trying different things out, is this crop okay? And the second one, I'm 99% sure the quality isn't there, but I didn't realize what I got in the background so I figured I'd try to edit it somehow.
                        1. needs tighter crop
                        2. dark, soft, and centering is borderline

Comment

• Two hot oddballs (compositionally) for pre-screening please Contrast is wild
                          Attached Files

Comment

Two hot oddballs (compositionally) for pre-screening please Contrast is wild
                            1. dark
                            2. ok for me

Comment

• These are all heavy crops so I'm not sure if quality is retained enough, so pre-screening please.
                              Attached Files

Comment

These are all heavy crops so I'm not sure if quality is retained enough, so pre-screening please.
                                Dark, borderline soft.

Comment

Working...
                                X