replied
    No problem.

Do this one look okay? Crop seems kinda odd but it's a hot photo
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by jakerepp View Post
    There's a dust spot behind a lamp in the background of this one that I can't remove without removing the lamp which I assume could lead to a manipulation rejection. I don't really see the spot without equalization. I was planning on discarding the photo but wanted to double check on that manipulation rejection possibility first.
    Removing objects like light posts is considered manipulation.

Leave a comment:

• jakerepp
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2270925.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	1,015.7 KB
ID:	1181794 There's a dust spot behind a lamp in the background of this one that I can't remove without removing the lamp which I assume could lead to a manipulation rejection. I don't really see the spot without equalization. I was planning on discarding the photo but wanted to double check on that manipulation rejection possibility first.

Leave a comment:

• jakerepp
    replied
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Could be either actually, but I would go with N910NK. Usually only ramp if less than 50% of the frame is taken up by a single aircraft. Seems nearly/partly obstructed by small flag?
    Maybe obstructed by a pixel or two . I have a similar photo with a flag definitely obstructing the engine a tiny bit. https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/11144686

I'd probably take my chances assuming everything else is okay.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Would this be uploaded at N910NK or a ramp view? Also, does it look okay?
    Could be either actually, but I would go with N910NK. Usually only ramp if less than 50% of the frame is taken up by a single aircraft. Seems nearly/partly obstructed by small flag?

Leave a comment:

• TRTPUwU
    replied
    ramp (imho)

Leave a comment:

• jakerepp
    replied
    Would this be uploaded at N910NK or a ramp view? Also, does it look okay?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Stupidly shot this at f4. Does it look okay? I think it focused more on the tail area so I can't tell if the nose is sharp/in focus enough.
    Seems ok to me.

Leave a comment:

• jakerepp
    replied
    Stupidly shot this at f4. Does it look okay? I think it focused more on the tail area so I can't tell if the nose is sharp/in focus enough.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• jakerepp
    replied

Whole tail is pretty soft. May or may not be from heat haze, can't really tell. You can post a full 100%-crop of that area if you'd like confirmation.
    Ah, it's all good. I can see that the tail is soft now. I doubt it's heat haze, but it doesn't look quite right to me.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=11567941

I'm not seeing the heat distortion anywhere here. Can you point me in the right direction?
    Whole tail is pretty soft. May or may not be from heat haze, can't really tell. You can post a full 100%-crop of that area if you'd like confirmation.

Leave a comment:

• jakerepp
    replied
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I'm not seeing the heat distortion anywhere here. Can you point me in the right direction?

Leave a comment:

• jakerepp
    replied

Would be ok for me.
    Thanks. The Sling was so shiny and the exposure just felt odd 😀

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Are these okay?
    Would be ok for me.