thebigdog360 - Prescreening Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by thebigdog360 View Post
    Hi there, I just wanted some clarification for this rejection. It was rejected for both heat haze, as well as "Window Glare/Dirt". I guess I can understand heat haze, though it is certainly very slight if there is any at all to my untrained eyes. But it is the window glare/dirt reason which confuses me. I had always thought, and looked on the guidelines to confirm, that that reason applied if the photo was taken from the inside of a building/through glass. It is obvious that I wasn't doing that here. If it is referring to the glare of the sun on the aircraft itself, then I feel that that should be made more obvious on the guidelines, since unless I am again misunderstanding, only focuses on taking pictures through glass. There are also no examples for this entry. Sorry if this is a little petty but it just seems unclear. Thanks.
    Glare/reflection off of the fuselage in this case.

Comment

• Hello, I have had a string of rejections recently and just want to touch up on the standards of screening, so just wanted a general pre-screen for this. Thanks.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello, I have had a string of rejections recently and just want to touch up on the standards of screening, so just wanted a general pre-screen for this. Thanks.
        Crop is a bit wide, and slight touch of heat haze visible.

Comment

• I know lighting here is suboptimal, but was curious if it would just about pass with contrast. Also any other feedback, thanks.
          Attached Files

Comment

I know lighting here is suboptimal, but was curious if it would just about pass with contrast. Also any other feedback, thanks.
            Would be a dark/contrast/color rejection.

Comment

• Haven't been out shooting for a while, just want to verify if sharpness (or anything else) is ok for these two. Thanks.
              Attached Files

Comment

Haven't been out shooting for a while, just want to verify if sharpness (or anything else) is ok for these two. Thanks.
                Indeed somewhat soft.

Comment

• Hi there, a few questions regarding this. Want to verify if this would be backlit or not, as sun was pretty close to head on. I can't seem to get horizon right, the red pole by the nose doesn't itself seem vertical. Also would the spotter in the foreground be an issue? I felt it was okay as this is a rare arrival and showcases the interest? As well as anything else, thanks!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hi there, a few questions regarding this. Want to verify if this would be backlit or not, as sun was pretty close to head on. I can't seem to get horizon right, the red pole by the nose doesn't itself seem vertical. Also would the spotter in the foreground be an issue? I felt it was okay as this is a rare arrival and showcases the interest? As well as anything else, thanks!
                    Soft, backlit, and looks like part of fence is just catching the main gear.

Comment

Working...
                    X