DSM_Planes | prescreening request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DSM_Planes | prescreening request

If you think these need editing please reply. Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_3934.JPG Views:	186 Size:	1.01 MB ID:	1146243Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_3913.JPG Views:	194 Size:	377.5 KB ID:	1146242
    Last edited by bleuair; 2022-10-04, 21:33.

Not a screener, but I believe both would be rejected. Reasons:
    Object too far
    Too much dead space
    Vignette
    (and many other small issues due to bad cropping)

If your original photo's quality is enough, you can have a proper cropping and post here again to see if they could be saved.
    Here is an example of cropping: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10698711

Regards

Comment

The person before me summed it up pretty well.

On a side note I’m going to be honest op, you should look at photos already in the database and compare those to yours. When I say this I mean the photo in general such as cropping and other basic edits that makes a photo acceptable.

Comment

I feel like this picture out of the rest on my spotting trip is the most worthy to be posted. Any edits I should make before sending it to the queue?
        Attached Files

Comment

From the look of it is very soft , with a vignetting and with very low contrast, so if you can address those issues, it might have a chance. If not, better keep it for your personal collection.
          https://www.jetphotos.com/photographer/29739

Comment

Originally posted by DSM_Planes View Post
            I feel like this picture out of the rest on my spotting trip is the most worthy to be posted. Any edits I should make before sending it to the queue?
            Not a screener, but would be rejected for too far,/centring, contrast, soft, exposure (maybe) and it’s not fixable imho better for the personal collection, also, try spotting in sunny weather and you’ll have a better chance of getting it accepted

Comment

Originally posted by DSM_Planes View Post
              I remember a screener once said, bad weather condition will probably end up in a bad contrast rejection, but might be accepted if the weather creates a unique scene.

Comment

Originally posted by CARBONOX CN View Post

..........but might be accepted if the weather creates a unique scene.
                ... which is clearly not the case here.

Comment

Pictures seems unedited so not much we could comment.

Please learn about editing and submit the images for prescreening only when they are edited

Thank you

Alex

Comment

Working...
                  X