No announcement yet.

Prescreening advice - Storm Idema

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a screener, but the aircraft is dark against a bright background. Result is a non-solvable contrast issue. If it was my shot, I would have left it..

Comment

Originally posted by stormidema View Post

Is it possible to salvage it? Or should i not bother uploading it to the queue?
      Please don't bother.

Comment

Greetings everyone. Does anyone have any advice on how i can edit this for jp? This is what i got so far. Thanks
        Attached Files

Comment

Greetings everyone. Does anyone have any advice on how i can edit this for jp? This is what i got so far. Thanks
          Not sure that this will be editable for here. Contrast is not great.

Comment

Hello everybody. Can i please get a prescreening for these pictures? Thanks! Also FYI, the A321s are 2 different regs
            Attached Files

Comment

Hello everybody. Can i please get a prescreening for these pictures? Thanks! Also FYI, the A321s are 2 different regs
              1. soft/blurry/heat hazed/noisy/compression. not fixable.
              2-3. soft. neither of these have the quality for 1920pix.

Comment

Hello. I caught an AN124 today. Is it good for jp?
                Attached Files

Comment

Hello. I caught an AN124 today. Is it good for jp?
                  A bit soft, otherwise ok for me.

Comment

Hello everybody. I caught this today but the weather was not exactly the best. I have seen shots in the database that look a bit like this. Do you guys think this is good or does it need a bit more exposure or editing etc? I also made sure the blacks and whites are clipping.

EDIT: Just noticed the horizontal stabilizer is partially cut off. Will fix this
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hello everybody. I caught this today but the weather was not exactly the best. I have seen shots in the database that look a bit like this. Do you guys think this is good or does it need a bit more exposure or editing etc? I also made sure the blacks and whites are clipping.

EDIT: Just noticed the horizontal stabilizer is partially cut off. Will fix this
                      Soft, and probably too dark/poorly contrasted to be accepted. Not sure that it's fixable.

Comment

Working...
                      X