No announcement yet.

Asking for editing advice / prescreening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's probably taking a little time for a senior screener to get to it - be patient - they will.

Comment

Yeah, been almost a week and nothing has happened. Absolutely useless to have a appeal section and not review an appeal. Now the aircraft has a photo accepted in the database. Again what's the point of allowing someone to appeal a photo and it never gets reviewed.

Comment

Originally posted by Justinkocsis View Post
        I had recently appealed a photo of mine *N223BZ* after it was rejected for over processed/bad postprocessing. I believed I had appealed it on 7/26 and I haven't gotten a response back yet. Checked junk and trash folder in my email and nothing. Can someone check it out. Gave some good points about it and one of them I forgot to mention is the breeze logo on the plane is all white, only one in there fleet that has it that way. Thanks
        Appeal was processed on July 26.

Result: Rejected
        Comments: The halo is quite strong and visible to the naked eye, it's a result of your editing process. There could be various reasons for it.

Please don't use the appeal function to ask for advice, only state why you disagree with the rejection. The forum should be used if you have questions to ask, but in the future please do so before making an appeal.

Comment

Could someone give some insight on over processed/postprocessing. Mind you the photo was screened in under 5 seconds after I uploaded it. Could someone give some feedback. I think I'm finally over the under sharpness in my photos, now its the over processed situation.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Justinkocsis View Post
            Could someone give some insight on over processed/postprocessing. Mind you the photo was screened in under 5 seconds after I uploaded it. Could someone give some feedback. I think I'm finally over the under sharpness in my photos, now its the over processed situation.
            Hello, please read here carefully when you get the chance:

Images that have already been appealed will not be commented on by crew.

Comment

Working...
            X