• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo editing advice

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0060.jpg
Views:	449
Size:	761.1 KB
ID:	1169713 Hi, I´m new to JetPhotos and i want to ask for any advice on these photos, it would be appreciated if someone could help me.I had to worsen the quality of the photos due to the required size (1280x960) so the quality is not so good.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0063.jpg
Views:	346
Size:	725.1 KB
ID:	1169714

Originally posted by TRTP1 View Post
    Hi, I´m new to JetPhotos and i want to ask for any advice on these photos, it would be appreciated if someone could help me.I had to worsen the quality of the photos due to the required size (1280x960) so the quality is not so good​
    Hi, Not a screener but I think these would both be rejected for soft and the horizon is unlevel on the first.

Comment

Hi, I´m new to JetPhotos and i want to ask for any advice on these photos, it would be appreciated if someone could help me.I had to worsen the quality of the photos due to the required size (1280x960) so the quality is not so good.
      Only one wing view image per flight is allowed, so these would be similar rejections. That said, the quality doesn't look like it's there to put further effort into fixing one of them.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0546.jpg
Views:	282
Size:	908.6 KB
ID:	1169759Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0075 (1).jpg
Views:	273
Size:	769.8 KB
ID:	1169758 Ok, thanks for helping me, it is appriciated. I also have some more photos that may be underexposed but if anyone could tell me if anything else is wrong in them it would be thanken.

Comment

Ok, thanks for helping me, it is appriciated. I also have some more photos that may be underexposed but if anyone could tell me if anything else is wrong in them it would be thanken.
          Soft, poorly cropped (first image), and bad light/contrast. The latter issue is not really fixable.

Comment

Ok, thanks for the help

Comment

Working...
            X