Rejected... Backlit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rejected... Backlit

Good day, I recently got this picture rejected in JP due to backlit wich I respectfully disagree.

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Click image for larger version

Name:	BOA.jpg
Views:	831
Size:	593.5 KB
ID:	1169819

The aircraft position was on Taxiway Uniform, about to enter F-19 gate wich gives the aircraft a nose to the North orientation, the picture was taken at 16:07 LT, I also attached a diagram of the aircaft position, note the runway 27 wich has an orientation to the fair West.

Name:	MIA FINAL.jpg
Views:	411
Size:	361.8 KB
ID:	1169820

Upon appealing , I got:

Your appeal for photo id 11261143 has been processed and has been rejected.
    Admin Comments >> correctly rejected​

Wich I respectfully consider is incorrect.

I hope someone from the admin crew takes this information in consideration for that photo.

Thanks....

Hello,

The tail appears to be in shadow and also looking at the shadows cast on the engine, the wing is causing a shadow on the engine cowl, so the sun is not on the near side to us.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by B7772ADL View Post
      Hello,

The tail appears to be in shadow and also looking at the shadows cast on the engine, the wing is causing a shadow on the engine cowl, so the sun is not on the near side to us.

Regards
      Hello, you said something important hhere and it's that appears, but I can guarantee that at that time in that spot, photos are not backlit, if the rudder deflection to the left creates an ilusion, that's another thing, but looking at the rest of the tail, you can see the light there.

Comment

Prescreening Required please, any advise will be more than appreciated. (Photo is NOT on queue).

Thanks in advance.

Name:	IMG_1339-Enhanced-NR-2-SharpenAI-Softness.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	460.0 KB
ID:	1174031

Comment

Originally posted by Victor The Aviator View Post
          Prescreening Required please, any advise will be more than appreciated. (Photo is NOT on queue).
          Overprocessed, dirty, borderline harsh contrast.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Overprocessed, dirty, borderline harsh contrast.
            Thank You Dana for your Feed on this pic, I'll keep it for my personal collection, Happy Holidays!!

Comment

Good day team, looking for some prescreening advise on this one:

Name:	IMG_1347-Enhanced-NR.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	650.4 KB
ID:	1174600 Thanks in advance for any feed....

Regards,

Victor

Comment

Good day team, looking for some prescreening advise on this one:
                Dark/contrast, color, overprocessed.

Comment

Good day, I usually post here regarding on prescreening but I would like to bring an issue that I got yesterday:

Name:	WJA Rej.png
Views:	48
Size:	184.0 KB
ID:	1180632

I got this aircraft rejected due to horizon unlevel wich I respectfully disagree with both, initial rejection and appealing result.

As we can clearly see in this image below with the JP tool, the Horizon is being given by that taxiway in the back marked in red wich is clearly paralell with the guide line of JP (other taxiways are in/out and are not straight compared to the frame). The airplane is moving in a slight perspective as its coming down getting closer to me and turning... (even in the taxiway below the fuselage you can clearly see that its leveled the horizon as Fort Lauderdale is very horizon friendly).

Name:	WJA line.png
Views:	49
Size:	264.1 KB
ID:	1180633

Upon appealing I got this answer:

Name:	WJA Rej 2.png
Views:	50
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	1180634
                  Clearly, adding more Clockwise rotation is totally unnecessary (adding CW rotation will increase the airplane turning inclination and will lead to another horizon rejection when the photo reachs another screener in 15-16 days), discouraging the photographer and affecting negatively the Accept Ratio (for those who really take care of this), so I please need that the admin of JP take all this elements into consideration for a final decision, because, respectfully, the horizon is not unlevel and this is a special aircraft that you don't see every single day in South Florida.

dlowwa Alex - Spot-This !

Thanks in advance.

Regards, Victor.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Good day, I usually post here regarding on prescreening but I would like to bring an issue that I got yesterday:

I got this aircraft rejected due to horizon unlevel wich I respectfully disagree with both, initial rejection and appealing result.

As we can clearly see in this image below with the JP tool, the Horizon is being given by that taxiway in the back marked in red wich is clearly paralell with the guide line of JP (other taxiways are in/out and are not straight compared to the frame). The airplane is moving in a slight perspective as its coming down getting closer to me and turning... (even in the taxiway below the fuselage you can clearly see that its leveled the horizon as Fort Lauderdale is very horizon friendly).

Upon appealing I got this answer:

Clearly, adding more Clockwise rotation is totally unnecessary (adding CW rotation will increase the airplane turning inclination and will lead to another horizon rejection when the photo reachs another screener in 15-16 days), discouraging the photographer and affecting negatively the Accept Ratio (for those who really take care of this), so I please need that the admin of JP take all this elements into consideration for a final decision, because, respectfully, the horizon is not unlevel and this is a special aircraft that you don't see every single day in South Florida.
                    Hello, please read here carefully when you get the chance:

As there seem to be some unwritten rules that are missed by newer users, here are a few suggestions for when you would like editing advice/prescreening from the crew: If asking for prescreening/editing advice, please title your thread "(username) - prescreening request / editing advice" Prescreening is offered

"if you get a rejection you don't agree with, better to come here and get advice before appealing, not after. There is not much incentive to help those who disregard advice or appeal before asking for it.​"

Images that have already been appealed will no longer be commented on by crew.

Comment

Working...
                    X