Check due to shadows: Click image for larger version

Name:	N5114Z-2.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	800.8 KB
ID:	1182100

Comment

Originally posted by Coldstreamer View Post
      Check due to shadows:
      What are you checking? This image is soft, noisy, unlevel, and poorly centered.

Comment

It is my belief that this would be denied because it's noisy and not sharp, but double checking: Click image for larger version  Name:	N184G.jpg Views:	0 Size:	996.2 KB ID:	1183428

Comment

It is my belief that this would be denied because it's noisy and not sharp, but double checking:
          You would be correct.

Comment

So, I recently tried to upload the photo attached below. The first time I was told that it was underexposed, therefore I raised the exposure slightly. However, after raising slightly I then was rejected due to being "over processed". I'm not sure how this is possible, any help regarding this matter is welcome. The attached photo is the 2nd one.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	N508JL-2.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	1,013.7 KB
ID:	1186755

Comment

So, I recently tried to upload the photo attached below. The first time I was told that it was underexposed, therefore I raised the exposure slightly. However, after raising slightly I then was rejected due to being "over processed". I'm not sure how this is possible, any help regarding this matter is welcome. The attached photo is the 2nd one.
              Halos on treeline, highlights muted and shadows boosted. Pretty obviously overprocessed.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Halos on treeline, highlights muted and shadows boosted. Pretty obviously overprocessed.
                This any better?

Name:	N508JL (1).jpg
Views:	76
Size:	862.1 KB
ID:	1186778

Comment

This any better?
                  Totally different. Can you see now how it was possible the rejected one was overprocessed?

This one would be rejected for dark.

Comment

Totally different. Can you see now how it was possible the rejected one was overprocessed?

This one would be rejected for dark.
                    The only thing I noticed is that it's too bright, but everything else looked fine to me. But either way, here's the new version if you say it's too dark.

Name:	N508JL-2 (1).jpg
Views:	60
Size:	875.6 KB
ID:	1186847

Comment

The only thing I noticed is that it's too bright, but everything else looked fine to me. But either way, here's the new version if you say it's too dark.
                      Still a bit dark/contrasty, but would be ok for me.

Comment

Still a bit dark/contrasty, but would be ok for me.
                        Now you've got me worried. Do you consider these two dark then?

Name:	N960AT.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	647.5 KB
ID:	1187721Click image for larger version

Name:	N599JB.jpg
Size:	710.9 KB
ID:	1187722

Comment

Not going to bother replying to your thread if you can't bother to read here and follow the suggestions after having been asked multiple times:
                          As there seem to be some unwritten rules that are missed by newer users, here are a few suggestions for when you would like editing advice/prescreening from the crew: If asking for prescreening/editing advice, please title your thread "(username) - prescreening request / editing advice" Prescreening is offered

2. Prescreening is offered only for images not in the queue currently. Please ask for advice/prescreening before submitting the images to the queue

Comment

Name:	N960AT.jpg
Size:	647.5 KB
ID:	1187721Click image for larger version

Name:	N599JB.jpg
Size:	710.9 KB
ID:	1187722
                            Yes, they seem to be dark
                            Everything that say is in my opinion, a screener might dissagree
                            If you are dissapointed of yourself, look at me and feel better.
                            ——————————————————————————

Comment

Advise on picture please! Should be all good to go, but double checking.

Name:	N379DB.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	433.3 KB
ID:	1189263

Comment

Advise on picture please! Should be all good to go, but double checking.
                                Horizon is off (CW) and background a bit brighter than the foreground.

Comment

Working...
                                X