Prescreening: Coldstreamer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prescreening: Coldstreamer

Hello all! I've been taking pictures and uploading them for years, but I'm brand new to jetphotos. I had a friend give me some advise as to how to upload. If a screener wouldn't mind just checking over one of ​my recent images that would be very appreciated! ​​​​​​​
    Click image for larger version  Name:	N206BZ - H(3).jpg Views:	553 Size:	1.68 MB ID:	1176778
    Last edited by bleuair; 2024-01-07, 15:53.

Seems to have heat distortion, but not sure
    Everything that say is in my opinion, a screener might dissagree
    If you are dissapointed of yourself, look at me and feel better.
    ——————————————————————————

Comment

Hello mr. @TRTPUwU​ that would be from the engines. Unless 42 degrees creates heat distortion ha ha!. But I'll check for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Coldstreamer View Post
        Hello all! I've been taking pictures and uploading them for years, but I'm brand new to jetphotos. I had a friend give me some advise as to how to upload. If a screener wouldn't mind just checking over one of ​my recent images that would be very appreciated! ​​​​​​​
        Click image for larger version

Name:	N206BZ - H(3).jpg
Views:	1549
Size:	1.68 MB
ID:	1176778
        Don’t see major heat haze if any, contrast may be an issue and the crop is a little off, more space on the left than the right side

Comment

Hello all! I've been taking pictures and uploading them for years, but I'm brand new to jetphotos. I had a friend give me some advise as to how to upload. If a screener wouldn't mind just checking over one of ​my recent images that would be very appreciated!
          Hello, please read here carefully when you get the chance, especially #6:

As there seem to be some unwritten rules that are missed by newer users, here are a few suggestions for when you would like editing advice/prescreening from the crew: If asking for prescreening/editing advice, please title your thread "(username) - prescreening request / editing advice" Prescreening is offered

Images that can't actually be uploaded won't be prescreened.

Comment

Needs to be sized down. Image is too many pixels at the moment. Not likely to have a chance due to poor lighting conditions, and would need to be centered better, leveled, and sharpened.

Comment

No need to call me mr, Coldstreamer .

Comment

Hello, thanks for the quick reply Mr. @jakerepp​ while I'm at it i'll share two more. The reason for these is because you said the lighting is not good. These were taken on the same day, so just want to check if these are not good for the lighting too real quick. Click image for larger version  Name:	N656FX-2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	971.7 KB ID:	1177044Click image for larger version  Name:	N960AT.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.73 MB ID:	1177045

Comment

Hello, im not a screener but i believe these photos are to large for jetphotos. maximum size for new uploaders is 1280px on the long side and they have a non jetphotos watermark, also seem to have weak contrast and are dark due to weather
                  https://www.jetphotos.com/photographer/371941

Comment

while I'm at it i'll share two more. The reason for these is because you said the lighting is not good. These were taken on the same day, so just want to check if these are not good for the lighting too real quick.
                    Again, if you would like advice from crew please read here carefully, and please follow the suggestions:

As there seem to be some unwritten rules that are missed by newer users, here are a few suggestions for when you would like editing advice/prescreening from the crew: If asking for prescreening/editing advice, please title your thread "(username) - prescreening request / editing advice" Prescreening is offered

Comment

1/ contrast, too far/watermark
                      2/contrast/horizon/watermark

Comment

So I worked on the Breeze A220 with the fixed previously offered. Here is my new edited version: Click image for larger version

Name:	n206bz no mark final.jpg
Views:	233
Size:	748.1 KB
ID:	1177093

Comment

So I worked on the Breeze A220 with the fixed previously offered. Here is my new edited version:
                          This would be rejected for horizon and contrast. The latter is not fixable due to the weather, so I'd suggest moving on to a different image.

Comment

Regarding the light and weather, I'll move on to my other photos. Here I have N398CA, once again - any recommendations or help is welcome! Click image for larger version

Name:	N398CA.jpg
Views:	232
Size:	1.03 MB
ID:	1177100

Comment

Regarding the light and weather, I'll move on to my other photos. Here I have N398CA, once again - any recommendations or help is welcome!
                              Image is soft/heat hazed, noisy, and overexposed.

Comment

Working...
                              X