No announcement yet.

Fernaldy - Prescreening / Editing Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's try about this. I have fix this this is before and after, but still in original one with sharpness. Is Over exposed?
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Fernaldy View Post
      Let's try about this. I have fix this this is before and after, but still in original one with sharpness. Is Over exposed?
      Not sure exactly what you are asking. None of these are uploadable. Please move on to another image.

Comment

My dear, take the advise of the wise and experienced people here on your thread, tr to find the "sweet spot" of your camera, take a quick look for example when taking the picture to the registration of the camera, if it's kinda blurry, you have 98% chances of rejection, play with the settings of the camera, daylight and the results, but thats the first step, if the picture is soft, or has contrast issues, no matter the editing it will continue soft or out of contrast and of course you'll get a rejection.

Comment

Hi

I need a pre screening advice for this photo.
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi

I need a pre screening advice for this photo.
            Slightly soft.

Comment

Working...
            X