Beans_Aviation editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beans_Aviation editing advice

So, I recently went to my local airport, Albany Harry Rigs in WA, and took these photos using my Lumix DMC-FZ10. (I got it as a gift to start my hobby)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	P1160523.jpg
Views:	1121
Size:	1.89 MB
ID:	1186391Click image for larger version

Name:	P1160509.jpg
Views:	366
Size:	476.0 KB
ID:	1186392
    I would like some tips on how to edit these to be accepted. I have done some basic editing on the second one and got here but I realised I need some tips.

I also have put in other photos, but they have been rejected without a reason. (I have attached them)

Thanks for your help,
    Beans_Aviation
    Attached Files

I reached the maximum amount of attachments.
    Here's the edited version of the second one
    Click image for larger version

Name:	P1160509.jpg
Views:	378
Size:	1.46 MB
ID:	1186397
    And here's the rest of the ones that didn't get accepted.
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi, please read here carefully when you get the chance, especially #3 and #6:

As there seem to be some unwritten rules that are missed by newer users, here are a few suggestions for when you would like editing advice/prescreening from the crew: If asking for prescreening/editing advice, please title your thread "(username) - prescreening request / editing advice" Prescreening is offered

Comment

Should I repost following the guidelines?

Also thanks for the link, I didn’t see that before

Comment

Also, please read this https://www.jetphotos.com/uploadguidelines/. All of the photos you've posted suffer for multiple, not fixable flaws. Reading Upload Guidelines carefully should explain a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by pawelm View Post
            Also, please read this https://www.jetphotos.com/uploadguidelines/. All of the photos you've posted suffer for multiple, not fixable flaws. Reading Upload Guidelines carefully should explain a lot.
            Just in case, the problems are:
            1-dark/contrast, too far, centering, soft.
            2 (edited version)- dark, needs a tighter crop on the right, contrast, soft, borderline centering.
            3 (air asia)- too far/centering, soft, heat haze, backlit
            4 (VH-MQY)- cutoff, soft, backlit, centering (dead space to the left), horizon.
            5 (r. Express) - cutoff, motive, soft, backlit, dark, centering.
            6 (qantas a330)- heat haze, soft, too far/centering, blurry, backlit.
            7 (albany airport) -motive, soft.
            8 (v.aus) - backlit, soft, heathaze
            None are fixable. Shooting with the sun in your back is the most important step to having acceptable photos in the DB. Also avoid shooting photos with people on it.
            Everything that say is in my opinion, a screener might dissagree
            If you are dissapointed of yourself, look at me and feel better.
            ——————————————————————————

Comment

oh ok

Comment

Working...
              X