Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you need any Pre-Screening? - Limited to CREW reply ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmorgan41383
    Hi Jonathan. Both shots will not be accepted as they are too similar. I would suggest only leaving 1692083 in the queue as it has no dust spots.

Comment

• Hi, I have this photo in the queue for a second time after I corrected a size ratio issue. Anything else you guys can see that might be rejection-worthy?

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

• Just the catering truck and the CMOS spot...

Comment

• Hi I'm new here. Is this shot ok?

Comment

• A tighter crop around the tail in the foreground with the KLM on pushback in the background would have worked better in my opinion, also a lower viewpoint so the angle isnt so severe would be benificial.

Comment

• Originally posted by BA747-436
              A tighter crop around the tail in the foreground with the KLM on pushback in the background would have worked better in my opinion, also a lower viewpoint so the angle isnt so severe would be benificial.
              Thanks, something like this? Any other comments maybe about quality or something?

Comment

• Something like that, but the light is very distracting and the quality has been substantially diminished on the re-size.

Comment

• Hi guys,

what are your thoughts about this shot I´ve taken during summer in STN?

Philipp

Click Here to view my aircraft photos at Planepictures.net
                  Click Here to view my aircraft photos at Airliners.net

Comment

• ^^ Tad dark, but otherwise oke

cheers, Pamela

Comment

• Hi there

Was wondering if this picture is any good:

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewqueued_b.php?id=1704591

Cheers

Comment

• Hello guys, I was wondering what do u guys think about this picture, I think it is dark, but i want to know what you guys think, here it is

Thanks!

Comment

• Yes exceptionally dark. Did your camera meter off the sun reflection on the fuselage??

Comment

• Ok thanks a lot I will keep it for my personal collection, and I think my camera didn't meter the necessary exposure . I will shoot RAW next time i think that in RAW format this pic could be fixed...

Comment

• I doubt, this shot could be saved taken in RAW. While RAW gives you more flexibility and possibilities with an original, there is no magic behind RAW. You took the photo with 1/1450 f/14 @ ISO200. That's way too dark, I also think, your meter got "blinded by the light" to quote a famous song, i.e. tricked by the reflection.
                              My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

• No surprise using the metering mode used. Partial means that only 9% in the center of the whole scene are used for metering. You do not want to use this, unless you want to try something special. You should be using center-weighted average.
                                Last edited by seahawk; 2007-12-13, 08:06.

Comment

Working...
                                X