This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erezs,
    This picture is totally backlit and I doubt it has any chance to be accepted from that angle.

Regards
    Alex

Comment

• Originally posted by meneses24 View Post
      Both horizontal stabilizer and wings are both cut off, plus a bit overexposed. At least me I´m not really a fan of that kind of angle on planes, even though I prefer some close ups rather than the whole plane (I didn´t screen it btw)

Cheers
      Thank You Andres! Now i agree completely with the rejection.
      Best Regards from Germany,
      Julian S.​

Comment

• Hi, I am quite not sure about these photos. I edited them with histogram, but I don't feel 100% sure about them. Could I have some suggestions/thoughts? Thanks!

Click image for larger version

Name:	JP240.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	784.6 KB
ID:	1015700

Name:	JP241.jpg
Size:	822.0 KB
ID:	1015701

Name:	JP244[1400PX].jpg
Size:	786.6 KB
ID:	1015702

Name:	JP243.jpg
Size:	776.4 KB
ID:	1015703

Thanks in advance
        Newbie to JP, view my photos here:
        http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=87690

Comment

• Hello,
          I have looked your photo with 100% size , i am very sorry to say that all of them seem to overexposed to me , the EVA A321 seems better than others but i think it still overexposed. Besides, in my personal perspective, all of them seem to suffer from Heat Haze especially the EVA but the Macau seems better, and the United 747 seems a little Oversharpened toward the nose and soft in the center area maybe due to Heat Haze . The Macau and Air Asia seems a little Blurry toward nose and titles.
          Hope my advice can help you .
          Cheers,
          Harry

Comment

• Originally posted by iranair777 View Post
            Thanks for the response; I agree with the first (although just in case I've retouched it) and I've edited the second too, are they better now?
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]7541[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7542[/ATTACH]

I've also got another rejection, however I don't understand why it hasn't been accepted, there is clear motive as to why I've not centered the A330
            JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thanks again

Any chance someone can have a look at this one please? Thanks

Comment

Thanks for the response; I agree with the first (although just in case I've retouched it) and I've edited the second too, are they better now?
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]7541[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7542[/ATTACH]

I've also got another rejection, however I don't understand why it hasn't been accepted, there is clear motive as to why I've not centered the A330
              JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thanks again
              Still pretty borderline for contrast. Those are different aircraft, yes? Otherwise they would be considered similar.

There's nothing at the bottom of the frame with the A330 that would justify the placement.
              Last edited by dlowwa; 2017-05-04, 05:11.

Comment

Any chance someone can have a look at this one please? Thanks
                Hi,
                Regarding to the A330, I agree with the rejected reason, you didn't center the whole A330 , as you see the space of right side is bigger than left side i don't know why you want to contain the BAE146, i don't think it is necessary to contain the BAE146 it is too small. If you contain the 146 you will find that it is too empty around the A330 . Besides, the contrast i think is too low you should add some more to it.
                And , both of the A380 still look low contrast you can add more to it , and if they are the same plane i think you'd better choose your favorite one to edit and upload or it will be rejected with Similar i think .
                Cheers,
                Harry

Comment

• Originally posted by austinshih90 View Post
                  Hi, I am quite not sure about these photos. I edited them with histogram, but I don't feel 100% sure about them. Could I have some suggestions/thoughts? Thanks!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7560[/ATTACH]
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]7561[/ATTACH]
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]7562[/ATTACH]
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]7563[/ATTACH]

Thanks in advance
                  First, a big thank you to Harry.
                  I am also concerned with the exposure, but the histogram seems that I exposed correctly: this is the UA747 Click image for larger version

Name:	histogram.png
Size:	7.5 KB
ID:	1015704
                  Do I mis-understand the histogram?
                  Newbie to JP, view my photos here:
                  http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=87690

Comment

• Originally posted by austinshih90 View Post
                    First, a big thank you to Harry.
                    I am also concerned with the exposure, but the histogram seems that I exposed correctly: this is the UA747 [ATTACH=CONFIG]7566[/ATTACH]
                    Do I mis-understand the histogram?
                    Hi,
                    As you see, in the histogram , the "highest mountain" is in the right side it means that is a little overexposed you need to try your best to center it but still keep it will not become dark. You can have a try to reduce some exposure in your PS and you will find that the Mountain is moving to right it means it is going to the center. According to your histogram it is still overexposed.
                    Cheers,
                    Harry

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0164-ALK-departure.jpg
Size:	339.4 KB
ID:	1015705
                      I was wondering what I should do to this photograph so it could be acceptable

Comment

• Originally posted by Lat1918 View Post
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]7567[/ATTACH]
                        Hello, Lat
                        The whole photo seems very dark and the aircraft not center , besides the whole aircraft seems too over-sharpened you can see obvious Jaggy around some parts of the aircraft and some parts seems Blurry such as Titles and Front Gear. I think you should change another photo that is not blurry to edit because Blurry isn't fixable. When you crop this photo you should center the airplane.
                        Wish my advice can help you ~
                        Cheers,
                        Harry

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7567[/ATTACH]
                          In all honesty, I would drop that one. But just in case you want to try:
                          - place the aircraft more in the center
                          - crop to a suitable size ratio (at least 16:9)
                          - apply less sharpening to avoid jaggies
                          - and above all: correct the exposure, as the photo really is underexposed and lacks contrast
                          My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Name:	DSC_0164.jpg
Size:	1.03 MB
ID:	1015714
                            Here is the original. The one I had shown before was done already reworked. Let's see what this one could be changed with

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7581[/ATTACH]
                              Here is the original. The one I had shown before was done already reworked. Let's see what this one could be changed with
                              As Geri was hinting, it would probably be best if you gave up on this one. It is quite soft/blurry, and the light is very poor, so even if it were sharp, it would still be very difficult to make it acceptable for here.

Comment

Name:	DSC_0302-LH-747.jpg
Size:	345.3 KB
ID:	1015716Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0316-1.jpg
Size:	486.5 KB
ID:	1015717
                                What about these two? Just forget about them?

Comment

Working...
                                X