This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post
    Looks like a bug. According to the screeners comments, the airline was empty. An occasional server hiccup, I suppose

I added the shot.
    Hey LX-A343. I also have a similar problem with one photo: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6098942

If you check in the JP Search, there is both Civilian and Military (but the correct one is Civilian as I checked) and just before the upload and check there is no missing/wrong categories...Really don't know what happen . Just need to know what I did wrong if this really happens.

Comment

• These two rejections are für "undersharpened", ignore the "overexposed" at the Kuwait, i agree with this.

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I looked at this pictures in full size and can see every detail clearly. Sure, i have no lens for 2500 bucks, but i got many pictures accepted in this quality, thats why i upload only in 1200px.
      Do you think i should risk a appeal on the Air China or shapen it more?

Comment

• Originally posted by DirtyCrow View Post
        These two rejections are für "undersharpened", ignore the "overexposed" at the Kuwait, i agree with this.

I looked at this pictures in full size and can see every detail clearly. Sure, i have no lens for 2500 bucks, but i got many pictures accepted in this quality, thats why i upload only in 1200px.
        Do you think i should risk a appeal on the Air China or shapen it more?
        Both photos are way too soft to risk an appeal. Maybe you can fix it, if the original is sharp enough
        My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

• Hello! I'd posted these in the pre-screening forum and was told that the BA 744 appeared backlit and the Thai 777 was too dark. Any suggestions for improvement, if there are any possible? I had tried to raise exposure on the 777 last time but the top then seemed overexposed. Thank you very much!

Click image for larger version

Name:	G-CIVL_EGLL_8343.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	563.8 KB
ID:	1017646

Name:	HS-TKP_EGLL_TEST_7870.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	551.9 KB
ID:	1017647

Comment

• Considering uploading this to illustrate the spotting location, would the aircraft be too small?

Name:	G-EZFL.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	913.9 KB
ID:	1017667

This one is a jet2 departing at night. I had a look at the db for any similar and found one james rowson took at the same location which included the aircraft turning creating a very similar effect which I liked.

Name:	G-LSAA-night-dep-rwy-35.jpg
Size:	855.0 KB
ID:	1017668

Cheers Tony

Comment

• Hi all just wanting some input on this please.

Name:	IMG_3147 (3).JPG
Size:	127.0 KB
ID:	1017779
              Thanks in advanced.

Comment

• Originally posted by KyleMcKinlay View Post
                Hello! I'd posted these in the pre-screening forum and was told that the BA 744 appeared backlit and the Thai 777 was too dark. Any suggestions for improvement, if there are any possible? I had tried to raise exposure on the 777 last time but the top then seemed overexposed. Thank you very much!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9724[/ATTACH]
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]9725[/ATTACH]
                Both are somewhat dark. Given the (poor) light, I'm not sure there is much you can do to improve them.

Originally posted by 777MAN View Post
                Considering uploading this to illustrate the spotting location, would the aircraft be too small?
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]9745[/ATTACH]
                It is suitable for Spotting Location.

Originally posted by 777MAN View Post
                This one is a jet2 departing at night. I had a look at the db for any similar and found one james rowson took at the same location which included the aircraft turning creating a very similar effect which I liked.
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]9746[/ATTACH]

Cheers Tony
                You can upload it as Airport Overview - Runway, though I can't guarantee the motive will be acceptable.

Originally posted by kiwikieran View Post
                Hi all just wanting some input on this please.
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]9867[/ATTACH]
                Thanks in advanced.
                Looks a little soft, and dust spot above the tail.

Comment

• Hi all any thoughts on this? Also can any one recommend a good way to find dust spots with out uploading first please.

Name:	IMG_7067.jpg
Size:	149.3 KB
ID:	1017786
                  Thanks in Advanced.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiwikieran View Post
                    Hi all any thoughts on this? Also can any one recommend a good way to find dust spots with out uploading first please.
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]9874[/ATTACH]
                    Thanks in Advanced.
                    Looks OK here. Easiest way to find dust spots is to equalize the photo in your photo editing software.
                    My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                      Honestly, it would probably be better if you were able to figure it out on your own, as you're not going to have someone there to tell you for every single photo you edit. The easiest thing to do is use an editing tool like the crop or rectangular marquee tool in PS (ones that create perfectly horizontal lines), and use it to 'measure' the horizon. Play around with different adjustments until you find one that is right. It took me 10-15 seconds of playing around with your photo to see it needs in the neighborhood of 1.5 degrees ccw.
                      Is it now finally better also with colour and brightness? Will it has a chance for being accepted?

Name:	IMG_6061-2.jpg
Size:	1.31 MB
ID:	1017787

EDIT:
                      What do you say to this Cockpitshot? I know the outside is to bright, but that's normal if sun is outside

Name:	IMG_6046_klein.JPG
Size:	743.6 KB
ID:	1017788
                      View my Spottingpictures on Jetphotos.net here

Comment

• Originally posted by StefBrat View Post
                        Is it now finally better also with colour and brightness? Will it has a chance for being accepted?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9875[/ATTACH]

EDIT:
                        What do you say to this Cockpitshot? I know the outside is to bright, but that's normal if sun is outside
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]9876[/ATTACH]
                        Looks borderline for contrast.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                          Looks borderline for contrast.
                          Both pictures? So a little less contrast?
                          View my Spottingpictures on Jetphotos.net here

Comment

• Originally posted by StefBrat View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9875[/ATTACH]

EDIT:
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]9876[/ATTACH]
                            The first one is blurry. The cockpit shot is a classic example of where you should have exposed for the outside and used fill flash to expose the cockpit. Like this ....
                            A dull dreary day turned into an interesting event. Not often that we see a largish turboprop at Popham. Thanks to the pilot for access.. M-RLDR. Pilatus PC-12/45. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!
                            Last edited by brianw999; 2017-10-12, 10:45.
                            If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

• Originally posted by JVSpotter View Post
                              Hi,
                              Anyone who can help with the framing of this one?

Thanks in advance!
                              The fin up at the top is correct in this case. General rule of thumb is to centre through the middle of the fuselage as much as possible without chopping off the fin as you have done..The centreing rejection is due to there being more space on the right side than the left.
                              The second image example given by Julian is stretched in the vertical plane and has lost its correct aspect ratio.
                              Last edited by brianw999; 2017-10-12, 10:55.

Comment

• Originally posted by vcruvinel View Post
                                Hi! I did not understand this rejection I got:

Reason(s) For Rejection:
                                - Categories wrong or missing
                                - Bad Info in the following field(s): Genre

I've already appeal and got reject again but did not get any comments to correct. I've put a text clarifying the points of rejection.

This registration has both Military and Civilian genres in the website (search), but the correct one is only Civilian. Just need to know what I did wrong to not do the same mistake again.

Many thanks.
                                The registration is listed in http://www.scramble.nl/military-database as being military. It requires business jet category as it is not part of an airline.

Comment

Working...
                                X