No announcement yet.

Screening Queue Too Long !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have to commend screeners for bringing the queue down.

Well done!
    Click Here to view my photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Click Here to view my photos at Airliners.net!

Comment

• Indeed, big kudos for all volunteering screeners! Good job!

Comment

• Thanks guys - Really appreciated

Comment

• Let me also add my thanks to the screeners for the fantastic job that they are doing. Well done

Comment

• Applaus! The queue went down from 18000 to 8000 (or thereabouts) That is amazing, I am impressed. Thanks all!

(Is my assumption right that it's been the Central European screeners - the weather is that bad for weeks now that all enthusiasm is gone for other activities )

Comment

• Originally posted by bleuair View Post
              Applaus! The queue went down from 18000 to 8000 (or thereabouts) That is amazing, I am impressed. Thanks all!

(Is my assumption right that it's been the Central European screeners - the weather is that bad for weeks now that all enthusiasm is gone for other activities )
              Actually, it has truly been a team effort. Nearly all screeners have made the effort to screen at least 500 images this month, although there are several who have increased their output to more than 10x that.

I'm not sure which is more impressive, bringing the queue down, or managing to keep it low after the huge increase in uploading that followed.

Consider this - Sunday is typically the day we see the highest number of images uploaded. These are the number of images uploaded over the past four Sundays:

22 May 2016: 1,320 total uploads
              29 May 2016: 1,211 total uploads
              05 June 2016: 1,741 total uploads
              12 June 2016: 2,261 total uploads

can you guess which day the queue went under 6 days?

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                Actually, it has truly been a team effort. Nearly all screeners have made the effort to screen at least 500 images this month, although there are several who have increased their output to more than 10x that.

I'm not sure which is more impressive, bringing the queue down, or managing to keep it low after the huge increase in uploading that followed.

Consider this - Sunday is typically the day we see the highest number of images uploaded. These are the number of images uploaded over the past four Sundays:

22 May 2016: 1,320 total uploads
                29 May 2016: 1,211 total uploads
                05 June 2016: 1,741 total uploads
                12 June 2016: 2,261 total uploads

can you guess which day the queue went under 6 days?
                this is awesome....dear screeners! Great work
                Best Regards from Germany,
                Julian S.​

Comment

• And it will not last. Up-loads have reached 2000+ again.

Comment

• Kudos and thanks to the screening team for all the extra effort being put into screening.

Comment

• Great job guys for bringing the queue down. I personally don't have much advantage right now with only 2 pics on queue haha.
                      Don't upload massive batches now so we can have advantage of the low queue for a very long time.

Comment

• Finally i find the correct post jijijiji sorry for another two.

I'm very impressed with the time of photos queue revision in JP, only 4 days!!!! I still remember "the old times" 21 day on queue time, and now and i hope forever only 4 days!!!it's amazing.

The recruitment of new photo screeners it's evident, congratulation to all screener crew great work!!!!

thanks for doing your best efforts !!

Comment

• Originally posted by saidvazquez View Post
                          Finally i find the correct post jijijiji sorry for another two.

I'm very impressed with the time of photos queue revision in JP, only 4 days!!!! I still remember "the old times" 21 day on queue time, and now and i hope forever only 4 days!!!it's amazing.

The recruitment of new photo screeners it's evident, congratulation to all screener crew great work!!!!

thanks for doing your best efforts !!
                          I can only vote for any word in quote. Thanks, JP crew!

Comment

• Having some pictures in the queue, I totally applaud the whole crew for the way the queue is being decimated! It is a normally thankless hobby for these volunteers, but, they really are going about the call of duty at the moment!! Thank you all the screening crew!!!

Comment

• Looked good but has slowed right down again

Comment

• The queue is always the right size.

The uploader's have uploaded the number of photos they wanted to. The screener's have screened the number of photos they wanted to.

Everybody should be happy.....

The Photos WILL get screened at some point in time, whether that is a day, a week, a month or a year is out of the uploader's hands. If the queue is large then look at that as sign you are uploading to a popular site.
                                May the Sun be with you. Resist the darkside.

Comment

Working...
                                X