Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Radioactivity View Post
    Hello, Is this photo accepted?
    I do not see it on the DB, so it appears not to have been accepted.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

I do not see it on the DB, so it appears not to have been accepted.
      I dont send yet. I don't know if the GPU battery it is covering the aircraft it's allowed.

Comment

I dont send yet. I don't know if the GPU battery it is covering the aircraft it's allowed.
        Yes, the image is obstructed if that is what you are asking.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	HYY.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	1.51 MB
ID:	1138174

Hello, I would like to know if the photo is ok to upload to the database.

Thank you.

Comment

Name:	HYY.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	1.51 MB
ID:	1138174

Hello, I would like to know if the photo is ok to upload to the database.

Thank you.
            Borderline soft/(harsh) contrast.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Borderline soft/(harsh) contrast.
              Thank you dlowwa for answering, but I didn't quite understand this "Borderline soft/(harsh) contrast." I appreciate if you explain. I really like following the mechanics here at SBMT and I would like to appreciate their work by uploading the photos.

Comment

Thank you dlowwa for answering, but I didn't quite understand this "Borderline soft/(harsh) contrast." I appreciate if you explain. I really like following the mechanics here at SBMT and I would like to appreciate their work by uploading the photos.
                Borderline = may or may not be rejected for this issue.

Comment

Name:	JON.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	1.84 MB
ID:	1140763

Yesterday I got a reject for Undersharpened (Soft) and Too much or too little contrast.

Sharpening is easy to fix. But the lack of contrast I see no reason for rejection, because there is no sky. Just buildings. And of course we spotters/photographers unfortunately don't control the weather. I accept suggestions to improve the image as I like this angle style.

Thank you

Comment

Yesterday I got a reject for Undersharpened (Soft) and Too much or too little contrast.

Sharpening is easy to fix. But the lack of contrast I see no reason for rejection, because there is no sky. Just buildings. And of course we spotters/photographers unfortunately don't control the weather. I accept suggestions to improve the image as I like this angle style.
                    Contrast is not great (yes due to overcast conditions), but would have been acceptable for me. Not sure much can be done to improve it with editing.

Image is too soft for 1920pix.

Comment

Hello gentlemen, I was looking at my collection and saw that there is incorrect information in this photo. I'm recycling this post to avoid spam. At the time MSB belonged to the Aeroclube de Guaxupé, now it belongs to the Aeroclube de Sorocaba. However, I saw that the photo is located at Sorocaba Airport, and its first registration (in the link: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8671148) was made at Campo de Marte Airport. I've tried 10 times the button fix, but apparently it's not working. I would be very grateful if a screener could update the information.

Comment

Hello gentlemen, I was looking at my collection and saw that there is incorrect information in this photo. I'm recycling this post to avoid spam. At the time MSB belonged to the Aeroclube de Guaxupé, now it belongs to the Aeroclube de Sorocaba. However, I saw that the photo is located at Sorocaba Airport, and its first registration (in the link: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8671148) was made at Campo de Marte Airport. I've tried 10 times the button fix, but apparently it's not working. I would be very grateful if a screener could update the information.
                        Data correction is working, it just takes some time since it is checked manually.

Comment

My beloved crew, I would like to request my withdrawal from the spotters group: https://www.jetphotos.com/group/216

I really appreciate it and take care.

Comment

My beloved crew, I would like to request my withdrawal from the spotters group: https://www.jetphotos.com/group/216

I really appreciate it and take care.
                            Done

Comment

Hello crew.

I'm taking advantage of this post to ask about a problem I'm having with updating all of my photos. When I go past page 15 I see a white screen and a message saying Rate limit exceeded.

Thanks.

Comment

Hello crew.

I'm taking advantage of this post to ask about a problem I'm having with updating all of my photos. When I go past page 15 I see a white screen and a message saying Rate limit exceeded.

Thanks.
                                Same thing for me for photos I've uploaded after the 22nd of February. Not sure why. Someone made a post about this in the Site Specific forum. No response from the editors yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X