• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LX-A343
    replied
    Originally posted by Majky737 View Post
    Hi,

refering to reject https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6216319 I adjusted histogram by curves. Just want to know, if new edit (attached) is better.

Thank you.
    Marian

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11773[/ATTACH]
    A bit better, let's say borderline acceptable. But it looks a bit soft. I would also tweak the curves to get more contrast in the aircraft itself. Just trying to increase chances of acceptance

Leave a comment:

• Majky737
    replied
    Hi,

refering to reject https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6216319 I adjusted histogram by curves. Just want to know, if new edit (attached) is better.

Thank you.
    Marian

Click image for larger version

Name:	CS-DKK_2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	595.2 KB
ID:	1020643

Leave a comment:

• Majky737
    replied
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
    The color and contrast are very poor, so no, I don't think more editing will help unfortunately.
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by Majky737 View Post
    Hi,

I have rejected one photo here:

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I edited photo again - edit is attached to this post... but the question is, if it worth to try edit it again, as the conditions were poor (low light due sunrise + clouds).

Thank you.

Marian
    The color and contrast are very poor, so no, I don't think more editing will help unfortunately.

Leave a comment:

• Majky737
    started a topic Majky737 - Editing Advice

Majky737 - Editing Advice

Hi,

I have rejected one photo here:

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I edited photo again - edit is attached to this post... but the question is, if it worth to try edit it again, as the conditions were poor (low light due sunrise + clouds).

Thank you.

Marian
Working...
X