Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by comet1 View Post
    Hi dlowwa,

thank you for your open and honest answer which shows me that criticism in this forum has no place.
    Now I know your personal attitude to me.
    As I wrote earlier in other threads I highly respect the screeners and crews voluntary work to make our hobby fun.
    But this cannot mean that a maybe controvers but respectuful discussion from both sides is opressed.

Sorry for not being obsequious.

Have a good 1.May Holiday tomorrow!

Rainer
    My personal opinion is just that, and others are welcome to disagree. Is someone really oppressing you from posting your criticisms or 'controversial' opinions? Has someone prevented you from posting anything, or even asked you to stop? Not at all. Your thread will remain open, free for anyone to answer, despite the perceived oppression you seem to feel.

Comment

You are right that nobody opressed me activley by banning me, deleting my posts or asking me to stop. Maybe "opressing" is not the adequate word. But when you write that you and obviously the other teammember stopped answering my posts for editing help/support due to my attitude (of critisism) before, it is, let's call it a "passive opression" for me to make be behave. Or you can call it ignorance with the same result.
      Now I know, that my posts concerninmg editing help/support will not be answered anymore by you and the team. So me and you can save our time for somethinmg else more important and we can stop that discussion after that is cleared. Because it's all about planepics only!

Comment

let's call it a "passive opression"
        I love it, so funny I'm sorry if you still feel I'm oppressing you, but I think it's all in your mind.

..and obviously the other teammember stopped answering my posts
        If it wasn't clear before:

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
        Anyone is welcome to answer here, including crew.
        Any other crew member is welcome to answer you. I doubt anyone else is even aware of this discussion

Comment

Don't worry about my mind! Others,who are much closer to me than you ever will be, can judge much better about my mind as
          you.
          Anyways: I had fun with your friendly "passive agressive" to me and you had it with "passive opression"! So be both laughed about each others posts and I'm fine with it �� Over and out for me concerning this post which has lost it's originally topic a long time ago!��i

Comment

Hi,
            rejected for too much or too little contrast:

Is it too much or too little?

Wouldn't it be better to specify it clearer in the rejection reason? It is not the first time I wonder.

Thxs and brgds

comet1

Comment

Hi,

has anybody else a hint about the contrast ?

Brgds

Rainer

Comment

Hi,

due to the fact that the obviously only active mod has decided to ignore my posts some times ago due to assumed personal differences in the past I got my answer in another facebookgroup quickly and very professional.

Brgds

Rainer

Comment

Hi,

this was rejected for over processed/Bad postprocessing

I don't get the clue what is wrong with the pic.

Can someone help?

Best greetings

Rainer

Comment

Hi,

do you see any chance to get this pic accepted although not centered but showing many birds during approach?

Best greetings

Rainer

Comment

Hi,
                      I would say it's a it too unbalanced, by cropping under the 3 top birds I'm pretty positive picture could be accepted

Regards
                      Alex

Comment

Thanks Alex for the quick reply. Then I will reframe it and hope the best!

Comment

Hi,

this pic was rejected for Over processed/bad postprocessing (besides a really missing category) https://abload.de/image.php?img=q33a...ilterfojuc.jpg

After the appeal, because I didn't understand what could be wrong I got the info about halos all around. I'm sorry but I don't see them in the normal image. Only a little bit in the equalized version. What counts? The real or the equalized version when the pic is screened. I do hope the normal pic!

Best greetings Rainer

Comment

Hi,

has anybody some help or advice concerning my question from August, 23 ?

Best greetings

Rainer

Comment

Well, so I will remain the only one with no reaction of the crew....

Comment

Hi,

I got this pic https://abload.de/img/q33a5355-1grossfilterzekx9.jpg rejected with over processed/bad postprocessing rejected.

I'm not sure what the main point is. Noise, compression, lights, contrast, sharpness and so on? In the guidelines I cannot find that point.

Has anybody an idea ?

Best greetings

Rainer

Comment

Working...
                                X