jvdl - editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
    Yes, can be uploaded as hot, but will need a tighter crop and there appears to be a dust spot just above the tail.
    Thank you again. I've tightened the crop, but am having a tough time finding the dust spot. Could you please confirm that you still see it?
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jvdl View Post
      Thank you again. I've tightened the crop, but am having a tough time finding the dust spot. Could you please confirm that you still see it?
      Yes, but I think it's faint enough that it shouldn't be a problem.

Comment

Yes, but I think it's faint enough that it shouldn't be a problem.
        Thank you for all of your effort. I'll try my luck with this one.

Comment

Would appreciate a pre-screen on this photo, please. Too soft around the tail?
          Attached Files

Comment

Would appreciate a pre-screen on this photo, please. Too soft around the tail?
            Whole aircraft is soft/has too much heat haze, sorry.

Comment

Whole aircraft is soft/has too much heat haze, sorry.
              Thanks.

Comment

Would appreciate a pre-screen on these 3 pictures, please. Does the pilot "obstruct" the plane or is it fine to include him?
                Attached Files

Comment

Would appreciate a pre-screen on these 3 pictures, please. Does the pilot "obstruct" the plane or is it fine to include him?
                  Hi,
                  Yes pilot would be an obstruction. Only the 3rd pic would be acceptable.

cheers
                  Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
                    Hi,
                    Yes pilot would be an obstruction. Only the 3rd pic would be acceptable.

cheers
                    Alex
                    Thank you!

Comment

Hello, I recently had this picture rejected for "Bad Info: Airline" - https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6580384

I marked it as private because according to the South African register, it belongs to "JOHN BASSI HELICOPTERS CC" which is, to my understanding, a private entity.

What airline should I use instead?

Comment

Hello, I recently had this picture rejected for "Bad Info: Airline" - https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6580384

I marked it as private because according to the South African register, it belongs to "JOHN BASSI HELICOPTERS CC" which is, to my understanding, a private entity.

What airline should I use instead?
                        If it's not being used for commercial operation, then yes Private is correct.

Comment

If it's not being used for commercial operation, then yes Private is correct.
                          I looked it up and even though the CC is a private entity, the aircraft seems to be used for commercial purposes, so I have requested for the company to be added.

Thank you.

Comment

Hello! Would appreciate a pre-screen on this photo please.

I have 2 concerns:
                            1. Would the can by the wheel be considered an obstructing object?
                            2. Is the photo too similar to this previous photo of mine? https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8735639
                            Attached Files

Comment

Hello! Would appreciate a pre-screen on this photo please.

I have 2 concerns:
                              1. Would the can by the wheel be considered an obstructing object?
                              2. Is the photo too similar to this previous photo of mine? https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8735639
                              No obstruction, but too similar
                              My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post
                                No obstruction, but too similar
                                Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X