• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex - Spot-This !
    replied
    Originally posted by A330-343X View Post
    Hi,
    In this photo: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6971160 contrast should be added or reduced ?
    Thanks
    Screener left you a message....

Leave a comment:

• A330-343X
    replied
    Hi,
    In this photo: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6971160 contrast should be added or reduced ?
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• A330-343X
    replied
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
    This is why I have stopped offering you advice. You tend to appeal rejections before asking for help with them in the forum, and seem unable to accept that other screeners may have differing opinions from what is said in the forum. For two of the rejected images the comments were 'fair chance' and 'ok for me' which should make it quite clear (if it wasn't already) that there is still no guarantee.

Others may of course still comment, but you may find it difficult to get crew to comment on your photos with an attitude like that.
    Maybe my understanding of the whole idea of pre-screening was wrong...
    Ok, now I understand, I thought that all screeners are consentaneous in their opinion.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hello JetPhotos Crew,
    May I know how it works, or what is the sense of this thread ? Today 3 PHOTOS have been rejected, despite being told here (by SCREENERS) that they are ok.
    I'm aware that this is Your page and You can do whatever You want, but why I'm told that photos are ok if they're not accepted ???
    Rejected photos:
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

and thread (pages 2&3): https://forums.jetphotos.com/showthr...g-advice/page2
    This is why I have stopped offering you advice. You tend to appeal rejections before asking for help with them in the forum, and seem unable to accept that other screeners may have differing opinions from what is said in the forum. For two of the rejected images the comments were 'fair chance' and 'ok for me' which should make it quite clear (if it wasn't already) that there is still no guarantee.

Others may of course still comment, but you may find it difficult to get crew to comment on your photos with an attitude like that.

Leave a comment:

• A330-343X
    replied
    Hello JetPhotos Crew,
    May I know how it works, or what is the sense of this thread ? Today 3 PHOTOS have been rejected, despite being told here (by SCREENERS) that they are ok.
    I'm aware that this is Your page and You can do whatever You want, but why I'm told that photos are ok if they're not accepted ???
    Rejected photos:

and thread (pages 2&3): https://forums.jetphotos.com/showthr...g-advice/page2

Leave a comment:

• A330-343X
    replied
    Originally posted by A330-343X
    Thanks for Your hints, "played around" for some time with them, and I think they are corrected and look better. Are they ok ?:
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]18748[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]18749[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]18750[/ATTACH]
    and some new ones: [ATTACH=CONFIG]18751[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]18752[/ATTACH]
    Thanks
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
    1-2 ok
    3-4 borderline overexposed
    5. colour
    2nd one got rejected...

Leave a comment:

• A330-343X
    replied
    Originally posted by Julian S. View Post
    As the sun is falling nearly vertical on the plane, the contrast is not the best. So this is why i said 50/50 (same as borderline).
    But if i had to choose, i would say the -10 version had the best chance.
    Ok, great ! Thanks again for fast response .
    Have a nice day !

Leave a comment:

• Julian S.
    replied
    Hey !
    Thanks for fast reply .
    What do You mean by saying "50/50 chance" ? It was rejected for contrast issues, I assume that it was too much of it. Should it be reduced in the corrected version of this photo ? Like -5 in PS would be ok ?

EDIT: Here is -5 and -10, which one would meet Your requirements ?[ATTACH=CONFIG]19604[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]19605[/ATTACH]
    As the sun is falling nearly vertical on the plane, the contrast is not the best. So this is why i said 50/50 (same as borderline).
    But if i had to choose, i would say the -10 version had the best chance.

Leave a comment:

• A330-343X
    replied
    Originally posted by Julian S. View Post
    Hi!

QTR: 50/50 chance for contrast
    LOT: OK
    WZZ: OK
    SAS: OK

Have a great day.
    Hey !
    Thanks for fast reply .
    What do You mean by saying "50/50 chance" ? It was rejected for contrast issues, I assume that it was too much of it. Should it be reduced in the corrected version of this photo ? Like -5 in PS would be ok ?

EDIT: Here is -5 and -10, which one would meet Your requirements ?Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC018611600-5.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	945.5 KB
ID:	1031150Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC018611600-10.jpg
Size:	941.3 KB
ID:	1031151

Leave a comment:

• Julian S.
    replied
    How could this one: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6864199 be fixed ? Like this would be ok: [ATTACH=CONFIG]19590[/ATTACH] ?
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]19587[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]19588[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]19589[/ATTACH]
    as to these three, in 1st and 2nd I've corrected shadows as You've mentioned and added a bit light, in the 3rd one I've reduced lights and brightness a bit. Are they ok now ?
    Thanks
    Hi!

QTR: 50/50 chance for contrast
    LOT: OK
    WZZ: OK
    SAS: OK

Have a great day.

Leave a comment:

• A330-343X
    replied
    How could this one: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6864199 be fixed ? Like this would be ok: [ATTACH=CONFIG]19590[/ATTACH] ?
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]19587[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]19588[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]19589[/ATTACH]
    as to these three, in 1st and 2nd I've corrected shadows as You've mentioned and added a bit light, in the 3rd one I've reduced lights and brightness a bit. Are they ok now ?
    Thanks
    Bump

Leave a comment:

• A330-343X
    replied
    How could this one: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6864199 be fixed ? Like this would be ok: Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC018611600.jpg
Size:	941.6 KB
ID:	1031137 ?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC074101920.jpg
Size:	779.3 KB
ID:	1031134Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC074181920.jpg
Size:	773.0 KB
ID:	1031135Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC0634519202.jpg
Size:	1.13 MB
ID:	1031136
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• LX-A343
    replied
    How about these ?
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]19427[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]19428[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]19429[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]19430[/ATTACH]
    I think they are ok, but I want to make sure here.
    One more thing - the 3rd photo should be uploaded as 'Airport Overview' or 'Ramp' ???
    Thank You !
    1-2 maybe a tad too dark, the shadows are a bit too strong
    3: Upload as Ramp. Personally speaking, the motive doesn't work for me, but give it a try.
    4: looks a bit overexposed to me

Leave a comment:

• A330-343X
    replied
    How about these ?
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]19427[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]19428[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]19429[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]19430[/ATTACH]
    One more thing - the 3rd photo should be uploaded as 'Airport Overview' or 'Ramp' ???
    Thank You !
    Bump

Leave a comment:

• A330-343X
    replied
    How about these ?
    Thank You !
    Bump

Leave a comment:

Working...
X