kevincargo - Editing Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
    Unfortunately categories aren't visible on rejected images unless you appeal, something I hope to see changed in the future.
    Alright, well I look forward to potentially seeing that feature in the future. I have tried appealing in the past asking about an info change, and I was told info can't be changed after rejection. So I'll give this another try and just double check my checkboxes.

Thank you as always for your time and feedback. Your time is so valued to many of us.

Comment

• I believe I know the answer to this but if anything, it's still worth asking here: Is a frame/crop like this worth uploading? My fear is that the primary 739 in the foreground is too far from center and too small.

Click image for larger version

Name:	N67812_KORD_102218_1280.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	373.6 KB
ID:	1031309

Comment

• Originally posted by kevincargo View Post
        I believe I know the answer to this but if anything, it's still worth asking here: Is a frame/crop like this worth uploading? My fear is that the primary 739 in the foreground is too far from center and too small.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19783[/ATTACH]
        Normally I'd say no, but I (personally) think that it's just interesting enough to pass the motive test. A bit soft and flat if you do decide to upload it though.

Comment

Normally I'd say no, but I (personally) think that it's just interesting enough to pass the motive test. A bit soft and flat if you do decide to upload it though.
          I'll make a couple of adjustments and upload and we'll see what the opinion of one of your peer's is. Thanks Dana.

Comment

• A question about this particular reject. Used pre-fill for registration (169146) and got a "Bad info" rejection with comment "serial is in the DB" and I'm not quite sure what that means. Pre-fill returns a serial of G137 which appears correct based on the other photos of this a/c in the DB, so is this a case of that serial missing from my upload somehow? Would love any sort of insight.

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

A question about this particular reject. Used pre-fill for registration (169146) and got a "Bad info" rejection with comment "serial is in the DB" and I'm not quite sure what that means. Pre-fill returns a serial of G137 which appears correct based on the other photos of this a/c in the DB, so is this a case of that serial missing from my upload somehow? Would love any sort of insight.

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=11048466
              Yes, your upload was missing the CN.

Comment

Yes, your upload was missing the CN.
                Wild - no clue how I managed that, but appreciate you looking into it for me.

Comment

Wild - no clue how I managed that, but appreciate you looking into it for me.
                  For some registrations, clicking or tabbing out of the registration field will clear the serial number, so it might have been something along those lines.
                  [SIGNATURE GOES HERE]

Felipe Garcia

Comment

Working...
                  X