john1024 - prescreening request / editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear JP Crew
    Again I would ask you for help for the following pictures: They are photographed jst after sunset. Presonally I realy like the colors, they were incredible.

What do I have to do to get that accepted? As nightshot shoud be ok, or what have to be done.

All the best, John.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by john1024 View Post
      Dear JP Crew
      Again I would ask you for help for the following pictures: They are photographed jst after sunset. Presonally I realy like the colors, they were incredible.

What do I have to do to get that accepted? As nightshot shoud be ok, or what have to be done.

All the best, John.
      1) dark tonnes are a bit underexposed.

2) Sky is very compressed

Regards
      Alex

Comment

• Thanks a lot Alex.

I'm not sure what it means with the 'compressed sky'. ButI tried a new version with less adjustments (brightness, and a bit of contrast and sharpening).

Thanks in adwance for further feedback.
        John
        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks a lot Alex.

I'm not sure what it means with the 'compressed sky'. ButI tried a new version with less adjustments (brightness, and a bit of contrast and sharpening).

Thanks in adwance for further feedback.
          John
          Hi john,
          I am not a screener. On #2 there are "artifacts" still visible in the bottom, like small "blocks" in the gradient from lighter to darker tones. They are quite visible when zoomed in. Try a different method for saving the jpg. I hope his helps.
          cq

Comment

• Originally posted by crisquijano View Post

Hi john,
            I am not a screener. On #2 there are "artifacts" still visible in the bottom, like small "blocks" in the gradient from lighter to darker tones. They are quite visible when zoomed in. Try a different method for saving the jpg. I hope his helps.
            cq
            +1 I can only agree there.

Comment

• Originally posted by crisquijano View Post

Hi john,
              cq
              This happened all the time when I shot JPEG back in the day so it could be that the photo is doomed to begin with

Comment

• Correct. Possible the original file lacks enough info for the jpg to render smoothly.

Comment

• Dear JP community

I try to add a new aircraft, but got not accepted (there was also no comment form the screener).Could you help me to add following aricraft:

Thanks for help.

John

Comment

• Dear all

I wonder what do I have to set for following shot of the DC6 from flying bulls. It was rejected to missing categories.

Second rejection was horizont unlevel.
                    Personally I do not understand, all the poles are vertically, WHY it's 'unlevel'? Shut I rotate it, so the vertical poles are not correct?
                    also consider: It's a wide anlgel shot and so there is a distortion.

PLEASE help. Click image for larger version

Name:	1621651_1694981008.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	1.53 MB
ID:	1170757

Comment

Dear all

I wonder what do I have to set for following shot of the DC6 from flying bulls. It was rejected to missing categories.

Second rejection was horizont unlevel.
                      Personally I do not understand, all the poles are vertically, WHY it's 'unlevel'? Shut I rotate it, so the vertical poles are not correct?
                      also consider: It's a wide anlgel shot and so there is a distortion.
                      Poles are not vertical. Needs CW rotation.

Comment

• Thakns dlowwa.

What is the missing categorie?

Comment

Thakns dlowwa.

What is the missing categorie?
                          I don't know, you didn't post the link to the rejection, only the image.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

I don't know, you didn't post the link to the rejection, only the image.
                            Sorry for that, here is the rejected photo-link:
                            JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Sorry for that, here is the rejected photo-link:
                              JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thanks in advance.
                              Vintage/Warbird.

Comment

• what special specification do i have to chek for following type of plane:

lighter than air,
                                private?

I do not want to loose some slots just of missing check.

thanks in advance.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X