Raihan Ahmed - Editing Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
    Honestly, most of the time when checking the horizon, the background vertical references are used, and they are too small to for any tool to be used reliably (and if you magnify enough, pretty much everything will look straight, since the whole image is based on square pixels). In the rare case you're trying to measure the actual horizon, any tool that creates a perfectly straight line can be used. I use the cropping tool myself in that situation.
    hope the horizon is okay here?
    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7235914

Comment

Originally posted by Raihan Ahmed View Post
      The photo is already in the queue. We will screen it, when its time has come. If you want us to pre-screen a photo, please post it here BEFORE uploading.
      My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post
        The photo is already in the queue. We will screen it, when its time has come. If you want us to pre-screen a photo, please post it here BEFORE uploading.
        Thanks a lot.
        Well understood.

Comment

Color cast removal

How to determine whether a photo is suffering from a particular color cast or not?
          Is there any particular software or tool to understand that? How to remove color cast?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

I'm not aware of any software that can actually detect a color cast. For me though, the best way to see is just visually. If the color looks unnatural to my eyes, I'll adjust the color with the Color Balance tool in Photoshop, and add more of whatever color cancels out the existing cast. The equalize tool in Photoshop sometimes helps detect a cast too.

Ex: If I have a shot that looks cyan, I'll either add more red with color balance in Photoshop or move the cyan slider to -100 in Lightroom. Or sometimes do both.
            My profile: https://www.jetphotos.com/photographer/110302

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/people/154462236@N03/
            Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/doughertyevan_/

Comment

How to determine whether a photo is suffering from a particular color cast or not?
              Is there any particular software or tool to understand that? How to remove color cast?

Thanks in advance.
              Color casts can be removed via PS with color or WB adjustments, but determining whether there is a cast is a bit trickier. You can try using the RGB histogram, but I usually rely on just my eyes.

When you get a chance, please read here thoroughly, and keep all of your editing posts to the same thread.

Have a question about Photo Editing software (Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, etc.), improving your photos, etc.? Our crew of Photo Screeners is here to help you out!

Comment

Color casts can be removed via PS with color or WB adjustments, but determining whether there is a cast is a bit trickier. You can try using the RGB histogram, but I usually rely on just my eyes. When you get a chance, please read here thoroughly, and keep all of your editing posts to the same thread. https://forums.jetphotos.com/showthr...ning-from-crew
                Went through the thread you mentioned here https://forums.jetphotos.com/showthr...ning-from-crew[/QUOTE] Will ask suggestions in same thread from now and on-wards. Cheers.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	71155_1583596120.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	576.7 KB
ID:	1083740 How about this one?
                  Please note that I have deleted the photo from queue and now asking for advice.
                  Photo taken after sunset**
                  Attached Files

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	71155_1583596120.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	576.7 KB
ID:	1083740
                    Please note that I have deleted the photo from queue and now asking for advice.
                    Photo taken after sunset**
                    What are you asking for advice about exactly?

Comment

What are you asking for advice about exactly?
                      Contrast , Sharpness & if any color cast is there?

Comment

Contrast , Sharpness & if any color cast is there?
                        Contrast and color should be ok, but sharpness is an issue, as well as perhaps the horizon (needs a touch of CW rotation).

Comment

Contrast and color should be ok, but sharpness is an issue, as well as perhaps the horizon (needs a touch of CW rotation).
                          Many Thanks for your kind feedback

Comment

What about this one?
                            Sharpness, Exposure, Contrast? Click image for larger version

Name:	S2-AIC.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	351.4 KB
ID:	1084054

Comment

What about this one?
                              Sharpness, Exposure, Contrast? Click image for larger version

Name:	S2-AIC.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	351.4 KB
ID:	1084054
                              Sharpness should be ok, but appears to be backlit.

Comment

What about contrast of this shot?Click image for larger version

Name:	VT-SFB.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	617.0 KB
ID:	1084300

Comment

Working...
                                X