Where the 747 is...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where the 747 is...

Well. This is another rather useless attempt of mine to not look at the nasty side of the planet. Things fall off of trees (wood) and things fall off of rather not so old 737 max jets (windows, and.. things). But as already Monty Python said, with John Cleese (?!), Always look on the bright side of life.

So. I thought why not for the first time in the new year have a look at my avatar. All these 747 photos are from last year, 2023, when the weather was a little bit better than today. Pls,
    fasten your seatbelts. And enjoy the flight.

D-ABTL. Boeing 747-430. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

D-ABVU. Boeing 747-430. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

D-ABVW. Boeing 747-430. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

and my favorite for today,
    D-ABVW. Boeing 747-430. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
    The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
    And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
    This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Wow, impressive...
    Everything that say is in my opinion, a screener might dissagree
    If you are dissapointed of yourself, look at me and feel better.
    ——————————————————————————

Comment

There was something on the news about at Atlas 747 spewing a flame trail. The place seems to make a lot of news since Bobby left.
      Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

Comment

Originally posted by 3WE View Post
        There was something on the news about at Atlas 747 spewing a flame trail. The place seems to make a lot of news since Bobby left.
        Hm. The Boeing Bob has left us? Why am I not really very sad about that almost always angry (!) wannabe 747 jetphotos Original...

3WE, you know me since more than 15 years, I'm definitely not a man who suffers from too big cochones.

I rather have more doubts in my aviation skills than less.

But there is one 747 jetphotos forum avatar, join date December 2008, and there was one 747 Atlas jetphotos forum avatar, join date June 2009 (as far as I remember).

And Bob really asked Alex to delete his account? Well, obviously I should be here at least a little bit more often.

Today I'm here because of this very ingenious jetphoto:
        Goodbye Queen. Queen of our India. VT-EVA Agra(N940AS) taking final turn towards runway 27/09 via famous N1 at aamchi Mumbai departing for Everett(PAE) as OMD223. It was not easy to see and capture our Indian queen leaving India for the very last time. It was very difficult to see VT-EVA without Air India titles and her name Agra written near the nose. Once again goodbye queen I hope you will find a better place to live.. N940AS. Boeing 747-437. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 6 million screened photos online!

The air for my beloved B744 really seems to become thinner. But we still are in the air, and I so very very much love it!
        D-ABVW. Boeing 747-430. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 6 million screened photos online!

PS: I mean, I believe you when you say that he's not a present jetphotos member. But nevertheless I just have the member list on my screen...,
        very astonishing how many Boeing747s or something like that we have, among them alot with exactly zero forum entries (e.g. 'boeing744' - join date 2018
        zero forum entries), and I can swear, I have nothin to do with that.

I always use a big 'B' for Boeing, since more than 15 years.

Comment

Hm. I obviously misunderstood something. Bob has retired. But he still is a jetphotos member, and I must say something.

Completely without headwind, without Brian, it would be almost boring here. I need and I like headwind, as every good jet..

PS: Some 747s even crack the 2000 forum entries, and obviously nothing really happens beyond that landmark, ... , but nevertheless I'm curious.

Comment

Working...
          X