Clear All

some of you are f**kin retarded

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
      some of you are f**kin retarded
      hahaha
      GO SIOUX

Comment

Well your sort of wrong. Like Doug pointed out, Airlines will use planes which are best fitted for that route for instace which one handles the lods, cargo, passengers all that tied in with range and fuel. Delta wont use a 777 from KATL to UUDD or UUEE so they cna please passengers.

If you dont like airlines doing this, keep your ass away from skyservice.
        -Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by ACman
          Well your sort of wrong. Like Doug pointed out, Airlines will use planes which are best fitted for that route for instace which one handles the lods, cargo, passengers all that tied in with range and fuel. Delta wont use a 777 from KATL to UUDD or UUEE so they cna please passengers.

If you dont like airlines doing this, keep your ass away from skyservice.
          Or any airline for that matter. No airline is gonna kiss you ass and give you whatever plane you want.
          Sam Rudge
          A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

Originally posted by Jbrewster1012
            It's because DL has a very limited number of 777s.
            JBrewster's right: they have a whopping 8 777s.

DeltaRules

http://www.flightlevel350.com/aviati...r=Josh+Sprague

Comment

Originally posted by Simpleboy
              Rediculous bitching and complaining while showing no idea how an airline stays profitable is another reaosn why you are on my ignore list.

You are retarded. I dont care if im on your ignore list. Have a good day loser.

Comment

Originally posted by CathayPacific
                What's the problem of flying a 767 from Altanta to Moscow? Asiana even used to fly a 767 from Seoul to Seattle. British Airways is using 767 on many of its trans-Atlantic routes. Besides, a 767 is not that bad. A332 is just about the same size as a 764. So if you are OK with flying an A330, why not a 767? As long as you are flying Y-Class, the seats are more or less the same no matter what type of plane and what airline you are on. Probably you should choose an airline with better service (e.g. eatable meals, IFE, etc.). Or you can pay more to fly Business Class.

I determiend you are a useless waist of matter in a previous post so your opinion isnt even going to be listened to by me

Comment

Originally posted by UA-F9 Guy
                  You are retarded. I dont care if im on your ignore list. Have a good day loser.
                  Well what plane would you use on these routes that you complain about huh? I wonder how long your airline would last doing that.
                  -Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by sturla
                    Fair enough, but I don't think that's related to their choice of aircraft.

One general comment though, if airlines were to fly the biggest plane they could possible acquire, they would all be headed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection very quickly. Ultimately airlines are about profitability and returns on shareholders' capital (I know, it sure doesn't appear that way to quite a few of them).

On a personal note, I don't mind the 767s but I can see your point. Then again, you can always go by boat and get plenty of room

-Sturla

Lol thank you and you're opinion is probably the most appreciated out of any of them.

Comment

I do agree with you, using a 320 is redicoulous on those over seas routes. good luck westjet.
                      -Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by UA-F9 Guy
                        I determiend you are a useless waist of matter in a previous post so your opinion isnt even going to be listened to by me
                        6 entries found for waist.
                        waist Audio pronunciation of "waist" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (wst)
                        n.

1. The part of the human trunk between the bottom of the rib cage and the pelvis.
                        2. The narrow part of the abdomen of an insect.
                        1. The part of a garment that encircles the waist of the body.
                        2. The upper part of a garment, extending from the shoulders to the waistline, especially the bodice of a woman's dress.
                        3. A blouse.
                        4. A child's undershirt.
                        3. The middle section or part of an object, especially when narrower than the rest.
                        4. Nautical. The middle part of the upper deck of a ship between the forecastle and the quarterdeck.

Comment

EDIT: that was a bit harsh.
                          Sam Rudge
                          A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

omfg
                            Will F.
                            Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

Sorry, what are we talking about? Something about emu's waist?

Oh right, uncomfortable equipment trans(insert body of water) flights.
                              I don't think it should matter what type of plane as long as it can make it there, first of all, and have comfortable seating, decent legroom, and working IFE. A 757 trans-Atlantic flight can be as comfortable as an A340 if the above criteria qualifies.

Comment

What the f*ck is wrong with a 767, espescially a CO 767 with PTVs? I would rather fly on a 767-200 for 9 hours with PTVs than a crowded NW 744 with basically no IFE.
                                Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Working...
                                X