Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And does mommy pay for all your first class tickets, or is it the pot money from working the streets, you 17 year old drug lord you!

Comment

Originally posted by Legend_Airlines
      And does mommy pay for all your first class tickets, or is it the pot money from working the streets, you 17 year old drug lord you!
      As dumb as some of the things UA-F9 Guy have said are, what does it matter where he gets the money. He has it, he can afford a first class ticket... it doesn't matter if he has a job that pays well or if his parents give it to him. The question could just as easily be, why don't you have the money to fly first class?

Capitalism people, its not about monetary equality.
      - Fly United -
      My photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy764
        If you are so rich then none of this should even be a problem...

Because if ticket price wasn't an issue, you can always make sure you fly on the airline of your choice, on the aircraft type of your choice, and in the class of your choice.

If you are flying Virgin first class all the time, then why the hell do you even care what Continental uses in their economy product?

Either you are having really bad luck, or Skyteam has a personal vandetta against you (and I wouldn't blame them).

And if you dislike them so much, just stop flying them. Remember, money isn't an issue right? Fly Singapore, Cathay, Virgin, or Emirates first class! And if they don't serve where you fly, charter your own bizjet! Stop flying on airlines that you'll just end up complaining about.

This is how things work here. You want to make a retarded comment, you're gonna have to face its consequences. Pretend you are someone else and start reading this thread from the beginning. Can't you see how ridiculous your argument is?

And learn to spell, for Christ's sake...

What the hell, where did i misspell anything?

I have the money, but there is no reason why i cant save money...Virgin Atlantic first class isnt cheap, so it is an issue. Also, Chartering my own biz jet would be ridiculously expensive, my father does it often and personally i like Airliners over Personal Aircraft (Say whatever you want about it) Also a reason i try to fly them is to redeem my opinion of them..but it never works out because in my opinion they constantly do this.

Also, can we not just bash on me personally? If you have nothing to say that isnt just stupid and rude. Example of the picture posted above. Then Shut up.
        Another example of this is the Personal Vendetta Comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy764
          Air Canada flies the A320 family from Canada to Central America, as well as flying them from the East Coast to the West Coast.
          Lufthansa flies the A320 from Germany to the US.
          LH we've covered. Its all biz class on those planes so comfort isnt an issue

I didnt know about Air Canada, i dont fly them much, but thats a shame they put people on an A320 for that long.

Comment

Originally posted by Legend_Airlines

My father owns a good portion of Power Construction...

Comment

Originally posted by UA-F9 Guy
              Not to just bash Skyteam...i didnt do it for that. Find me a Star Alliance route that runs to london or just a long haul transcontinental or transatlantic or trans pacific run with a 757 or A320. There arent too many other airlines out of Skyteam that do this...
              There aren't many airlines in Skyteam that DO this. CO is the only one. DL and NW don't use 757s across the Atlantic. I believe AA is going to start doing it for some of their smaller Euro destinations. So that's one airline in Skyteam and one in oneworld.

EDIT:
              And I don't know what you have against 767s. The pitch in DL's trans-atlantic 767 in BusinessElite is 60", and the pitch in US's A333 for Envoy class is also 60".
              Prepare For Takeoff - Spread Your Wings - Take Flight at Little Rock National
              ATL, BWI, CLT, CVG, DAL, DEN, DFW, DTW, EWR, HOU, IAD, IAH, LAS, MCI, MCO, MDW, MEM, MSP, ORD, PHX, SLC, and STL.

Comment

In Germany we have a term for you, called Bonzenschwein, and that perfectly fits you. You act like you're better than the rest of us, and better than people that fly longhaul on narrowbodies. If something doesn't go your way, you start b!tching about it. If you have sooo much money, then why don't you get your own plane? Or won't your parents raise your allowance for that?
                To make it simple: You have no idea what aviation is about. In your world, airlines would be flying large widebodies in an All-Business or All-First layout and treat you like you're god's gift to humanity. In reality airlines operating like this would have gone CH7 a long time ago. I can honestly say that you're not gonna make it very far with that ignorant attitude and retarded comments.

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
                  In Germany we have a term for you, called Bonzenschwein, and that perfectly fits you. You act like you're better than the rest of us, and better than people that fly longhaul on narrowbodies. If something doesn't go your way, you start b!tching about it. If you have sooo much money, then why don't you get your own plane? Or won't your parents raise your allowance for that?
                  To make it simple: You have no idea what aviation is about. In your world, airlines would be flying large widebodies in an All-Business or All-First layout and treat you like you're god's gift to humanity. In reality airlines operating like this would have gone CH7 a long time ago. I can honestly say that you're not gonna make it very far with that ignorant attitude and retarded comments.
                  What the hell are you talking about? Didnt i just say i like to save money and if that sticks me on a narrowbody i take it? But i think its annoying to have these planes on these routes in the first place. Second, My parents dont pamper me. I dont get all the money i want from my dad. In my world, an A320 or 757 doesnt belong crossing Oceans or Continents.....

Comment

Originally posted by Jbrewster1012
                    There aren't many airlines in Skyteam that DO this. CO is the only one. DL and NW don't use 757s across the Atlantic. I believe AA is going to start doing it for some of their smaller Euro destinations. So that's one airline in Skyteam and one in oneworld.

EDIT:
                    And I don't know what you have against 767s. The pitch in DL's trans-atlantic 767 in BusinessElite is 60", and the pitch in US's A333 for Envoy class is also 60".
                    you guys are right, the 767 is suited for the route. Im sorry i was being stupid and added the 67 on there...sorry.

Comment

UA-F9 Guy, breaking news, the airlines are know more about the industry than you. They know how to make money.

If AC used their A345s on their YYZ-YVR run...they'd probably have 2 flights a day. Do you realize how inconvenient that would be? Instead, they have many runs on A320s, and business travellers can choose the time that suits their schedule the best. It makes sense for the airline and it makes sense for the travellers.

And what difference does it make if there are 5 seats beside you or 7 seats beside you. Your seat is still the same size...
                      Will F.
                      Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

UAL uses their A319s on IAD-West Coast routes.

Anyways, I think I have finally come across the solution to this problem. UA-F9, why don't you buy me two first class tickets across the Atlantic; one on a Star member and one on a Skyteam member. I'll be sure to tell everyone which one I like better.
                        Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

I appreciate the honest reply, UA-F9 Guy! The bashers were even bashing me for that one
                          You are indeed a lucky chap!

Comment

Originally posted by herpa2003
                            UAL uses their A319s on IAD-West Coast routes.

Anyways, I think I have finally come across the solution to this problem. UA-F9, why don't you buy me two first class tickets across the Atlantic; one on a Star member and one on a Skyteam member. I'll be sure to tell everyone which one I like better.

Star Alliance...Nah i'll do it Virgin Atlantic..or do you mind a Transfer in Dubai for Emirates First Class to LHR?

Skyteam...You can have whatever airline you choose

Comment

Star Alliance...Nah i'll do it Virgin Atlantic..or do you mind a Transfer in Dubai for Emirates First Class to LHR?
                              EK first class? Well, I guess if I have to settle for that...
                              Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Originally posted by herpa2003
                                EK first class? Well, I guess if I have to settle for that...
                                Yeah i know those beds are stiff and those PJs are uncomfortable..itchy. Plus that lay over in warm sunny Dubai would be such a pain.

Comment

Working...
                                X