Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can you like, go play in traffic or something?

Comment

UA-F9,

Do you have any idea how lucky you are? I would kill to fly econemy on a 757, 767, or a320 to europe, just knowing I would get to see europe for once in my life would be good enough for me.

There are starving people in the world, nobody wants to hear a rich disrespectful newbie (you) bitch about how first class on 90% of the airlines is not good enough for you on your trips around the world.

And how dare you come on these forums and act like your better than everybody else.

Oh and yes, you are a tool, and you need to get your head out of your ass and clean up your act or expect to have a not so positive time on these forums.
      Wu Tang Clan: best rap group of all time

Save hip-hop, bring talent and intelligence back into it

Comment

Re:

Originally posted by UA-F9 Guy
        Remember, this is MY personal experience with these airlines. Word of mouth is how consumerism works. I dont refer anyone to any skyteam airline, especially any of those big three. pay a little more money and take a better in my opinion better airline. Anyone who flys skyteam religiously, more power to you, best of luck trying to get to Point B from Point A conviently without any mistakes, but i wont be aboard.
        Been doing that for just about as long as Skyteam has existed. And very little in the way of problems. We've flown DL many times.

I've flown DL's 763ER's between FRA and DFW, FRA and BOM, CDG and BOM and AF's 763ER from CDG to IAH... all flights went great, service was good and I'm still alive, as you can see. You make it sound as if flying a Skyteam carrier is the mistake of the century.

You know what? You're entitled to your opinion, and I have no objection to that, but don't go around in these forums telling people to pay a little more money and take a better airline. That's just lame.

We've had bags misplaced by DL, LH, TWA, and AI; heck, we've had the worst of experiences flying AI, and still managed to fly it 4 times. And if we had stopped flying all these, we wouldn't be flying between the U.S. and India for a while, when choices were limited.

Foxtrot

Comment

Originally posted by KBOSv2
          UA-F9,

Do you have any idea how lucky you are? I would kill to fly econemy on a 757, 767, or a320 to europe, just knowing I would get to see europe for once in my life would be good enough for me.

There are starving people in the world, nobody wants to hear a rich disrespectful newbie (you) bitch about how first class on 90% of the airlines is not good enough for you on your trips around the world.

And how dare you come on these forums and act like your better than everybody else.

Oh and yes, you are a tool, and you need to get your head out of your ass and clean up your act or expect to have a not so positive time on these forums.

Umm, 90% no..try TWO Airlines, Delta and Northwest. I wouldnt know about Continental first class. Me and Herpa were kidding about the Emirates things. I AM NOT acting better then anyone else. I was asking for help the other day to find a cheap flight to MDW from DEN because my dad wouldnt help me out and i didnt have much money in my pocket neither did my girlfriend who isnt rich either. I am lucky and i didnt say im not. Dont whine to me about starving people because you know what, this is capitalism. Deal with it. I didnt take their food away alright? Im sick of hearing about people who have it worse off then me. I didnt make them that way, i didnt bankrupt them and you can bet everything you own that i am thankful for the money and position i am in. My parents taught me the right way to think about money. My dad started as a normal, basic, tradesman construction worker and went to college and WORKED his way to the top. No one handed this to him so dont even ramble on about Ethics and how i need to learn about how the rest of the world is poorer then me. Im sorry you havent gotten to see Europe and i hope one day you do get to see it on Any airline you please in any class you please, but i should be slandered because i said i disfavor Delta, Northwest, and Continental. I dont slander those who hate Star Alliance or Virgin Atlantic or any other airline i have mentioned that i enjoyed flying with. Grow up KBOS.

Comment

Grow up KBOS.
            HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH. You're a funny guy, you know that?
            Will F.
            Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

UA-F9,

my hat goes off to you sir, said exactly what needed to be said.

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                my hat goes off to you sir, said exactly what needed to be said.
                Thanks Emu

Comment

Thanks Emu
                  "I've always wanted to say this....fershizzle" :P

Comment

Re:

Name's been corrected in my post, sorry, my brain's been on two forums today, and somehow, the other name managed to slip out here.

Foxtrot

Comment

Originally posted by Foxtrot
                      Name's been corrected in my post, sorry, my brain's been on two forums today, and somehow, the other name managed to slip out here.

Foxtrot
                      my brain is never on any forum, but does that stop me? Of course not

Comment

Umm, 90% no..try TWO Airlines, Delta and Northwest. I wouldnt know about Continental first class. Me and Herpa were kidding about the Emirates things. I AM NOT acting better then anyone else. I was asking for help the other day to find a cheap flight to MDW from DEN because my dad wouldnt help me out and i didnt have much money in my pocket neither did my girlfriend who isnt rich either. I am lucky and i didnt say im not. Dont whine to me about starving people because you know what, this is capitalism. Deal with it. I didnt take their food away alright? Im sick of hearing about people who have it worse off then me. I didnt make them that way, i didnt bankrupt them and you can bet everything you own that i am thankful for the money and position i am in. My parents taught me the right way to think about money. My dad started as a normal, basic, tradesman construction worker and went to college and WORKED his way to the top. No one handed this to him so dont even ramble on about Ethics and how i need to learn about how the rest of the world is poorer then me. Im sorry you havent gotten to see Europe and i hope one day you do get to see it on Any airline you please in any class you please, but i should be slandered because i said i disfavor Delta, Northwest, and Continental. I dont slander those who hate Star Alliance or Virgin Atlantic or any other airline i have mentioned that i enjoyed flying with. Grow up KBOS.

How about instead of trying to ignore people starving on the streets by saying its their problem not mine you spend a little of that money you have so much of to save some lives.

About 60 dollars can save a poor person with aids in africa. Now I understand its your money, but whats more important to you, saving somebodys life, or flying firstclass?

Comment

How about instead of trying to ignore people starving on the streets by saying its their problem not mine you spend a little of that money you have so much of to save some lives.

About 60 dollars can save a poor person with aids in africa. Now I understand its your money, but whats more important to you, saving somebodys life, or flying firstclass?
                          You want my dad's tax statements? He's donated well over 250 grand to charities in the past months. A hundred of it going to the Tsunami. Unicef has gotten some of it, some of the charities back here in the US have too. Listen just because my family has money that they earned doesnt mean i should have to give it away to even one up for everyone else. This isnt Communism buddy.
                          Stop being so god damn Jealous.

Comment

Faqin eh, why has this place been attracting so many arrogant rich people lately?

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                              Faqin eh, why has this place been attracting so many arrogant rich people lately?

Emu what the hell is your problem now? Im sorry that i was born to parents who worked hard to earn a living that made me and my family wealthy. Im not arrogant just because im rich. Havent you picked up on any of this or are you just another blind feel sorry for your self human being too

Comment

You want my dad's tax statements? He's donated well over 250 grand to charities in the past months. A hundred of it going to the Tsunami. Unicef has gotten some of it, some of the charities back here in the US have too. Listen just because my family has money that they earned doesnt mean i should have to give it away to even one up for everyone else. This isnt Communism buddy.
                                Well perhaps 250 grand is alot for your dad, or perhaps it is nothing, it all depends on how much he has...

And why do you have to bring your father into this, after all, we are talking about just you, not your whole family

And no I am not Jealous, because at the end of the day I would rather have good friends and people who respect me than have money

Comment

Working...
                                X