Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great airmanship, technically bad procedures, and…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great airmanship, technically bad procedures, and…

…maybe a shred of cowboy-monkey improvisation:

Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

say what you will, that was just plain stupid, as in, lose your license stupid.

Comment

Indeed.

Rules were violated…pretty extremely, too.

I am betting that investigators are making an enforcement attempt.

The N number isn’t legible, that I can tell.

Putting on my lawyer hat, I ass-ume you have to have a fairly solid identification of the pilot.

Ironingly, there should also be a pretty decent pesticide application paper trail (purchase, farmer, as well as the actual application, I suppose you could fudge it, BUT, the trucker has the plane in a field at a date/time (assumed)).

Conversely, if the spray outfit had multiple pilots, I suppose there could be a collective stupidity conspiracy, “wadnt me and I didn’t see nothin.”
      Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

Comment

Originally posted by 3WE View Post
        Putting on my lawyer hat, I ass-ume you have to have a fairly solid identification of the pilot.
        Yes, I think you're in the clear. It looks to me like N-3WE but I'm not at all solid on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Evan View Post

Yes, I think you're in the clear. It looks to me like N-3WE but I'm not at all solid on that.
          Wasn’t me and I didn’t see anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Evan View Post

Ban ALL 3WE.
            "I know that at times I can be a little over the top." -ITS

Comment

Working...
            X