No announcement yet.

Here you go, Evan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's very regrettable that Boeing isn't holding its senior executives to account for the flawed strategic decisions that have severely damaged its brand and its reputation. Decisions that of course have also tragically cost many innocent lives. One can only hope that the 40% slide in the share price and the recent high-profile order cancellations will be a wake-up call.

Comment

What Boeing needs is upper management with engineering back grounds, Also the board needs a member with engineering credentials and a member with airline experience.

Comment

Boeing needs Joe Patroni. He's give her all she's got.

Comment

I blame Boeing for failures of both the ship AND the bridge in Baltimore!
          Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

Comment

Originally posted by 3WE View Post
            Similar lack of redundancy and catastrophic single point of failure. But no certification process requiring any redundancy. Most container ships today rely entirely upon a single engine for propulsion and steering. Imagine a single-engine 747 freighter and you begin to get the idea.

Comment

Indeed.
              Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

Comment

Originally posted by 3WE View Post
                That is quite the claim, but nowadays, who knows…
                Everything that say is in my opinion, a screener might dissagree
                If you are dissapointed of yourself, look at me and feel better.
                ——————————————————————————

Comment

Working...
                X