Upload Queue Limit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upload Queue Limit

Hi all, is there a way to increase the upload queue limit? I am limited to 20 photos in queue (10 per day), whilst I know whom has 100 queue limit (50 per day) which was extended via JP Elite back then. Is there a way to do this nowadays?

Kind regards,
    Shaun

In the past, I think JP crews mentioned they would make queue slots proportional to acceptance ratio. I do not know whether it's still planned and when it'll get implemented.

I do think making everyone, except JP crews, obey the same slot rule will help a lot in terms of the total number of photos in the queue.

Regards

Comment

All its going to do is increase the queue even further. Remember when it got to nearly 30,000 photos and over 3 weeks wait not too long ago? I can't see a desire to ever have that many queue slots. I rarely that many photos available to upload at a given time anyways.

Comment

I believe the 20 number is a good median. I feel that i regularly have 12-16 in the queue at any one time and I think growing it anymore, especially before the possible implementation of the acceptance ratio based system will just lead to even longer queue times. Frankly, i feel that i see more people posting here about the length of the queue compared to the amount of queue slots so it seems that the majority (including me) favor this small queue with less slots.

Comment

Thanks all for the input, I just find it frustrating that you only get to upload 20 photos and then get to wait 2-3 weeks to be viewed. It's what limits me from uploading more on here in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad Ice View Post
            I believe the 20 number is a good median. I feel that i regularly have 12-16 in the queue at any one time and I think growing it anymore, especially before the possible implementation of the acceptance ratio based system will just lead to even longer queue times. Frankly, i feel that i see more people posting here about the length of the queue compared to the amount of queue slots so it seems that the majority (including me) favor this small queue with less slots.
            Well, if 100% acceptance ratio gets 20 slots (90% acceptance gets 18 slots, 80% gets 16 slots ...), then the total number of photos in the queue will definitely shrink by a lot, especially when everybody is following this acceptance ratio based system.

It's just my own genuine thought

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by PVG_Spotter View Post

Well, if 100% acceptance ratio gets 20 slots (90% acceptance gets 18 slots, 80% gets 16 slots ...), then the total number of photos in the queue will definitely shrink by a lot, especially when everybody is following this acceptance ratio based system.

It's just my own genuine thought

Regards
              Works for me! I'll take my, uh, 17.8 slots.

Comment

Originally posted by pshaun714 View Post
                Thanks all for the input, I just find it frustrating that you only get to upload 20 photos and then get to wait 2-3 weeks to be viewed. It's what limits me from uploading more on here in my opinion.
                The solution is to upload only 1-2 pics per day and then you get a picture screened almost everyday.

Regards
                Alex

Comment

Working...
                X