X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JeffinDEN
    Originally posted by B777-400
    So you like posting PMs, eh?

Well how about reading some of the ones people sent me...

......I won't say who sent me these because they have the right to not be known
    Just the more memorable ones.. And if they are that cowardly or scared to post such well versed thoughts here then, oh well! I guess we all lose unless you continue to share :P :P

Keep 'em coming kids......
    Are you serious? You missed all those insults people through at you in the open forum?

Since you call me a "kid", I'd like to ask. You are what? 30? 40? and you spend your free time bickering with 14 year olds? Get a life!
    Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Yea keep the line moving. I love to see what you people have to say. It's so funny. Because you just talk, but can you back it up? You people are probably lame, half ass little suckers who follow the not popular kids around, and dream of being something different. Haha, it's soooo funny.
      Cory Klimko

Comment

Are you serious? You missed all those insults people through at you in the open forum?

Since you call me a "kid", I'd like to ask. You are what? 30? 40? and you spend your free time bickering with 14 year olds? Get a life!
        Free time? No, this is not free time, I'm on the "clock" buddy! Besides, I do this for entertainment.

Comment

Yea this is fun. To see you get so pissed when people rant at you Billy. It's awesome.

I do this when I'm on laptop in school
          Cory Klimko

Comment

Look! The cool DeltaCrappy is calling me a loser. Wow, how popular he must be! Spending his lunchbreak by himself in the library on his laptop talking about his head up my ass!!!

Comment

No not really. I spend lunch out of school, fast food and stuff. Do they have fast food in canada?

I post during class, when we have nothing better to do than sit and listen.

You really are pathetic. Do you go to RSP?
              Cory Klimko

Comment

Yes, we have fast food...

Wow, that makes you so much cooler! Being the rich snob and bringing your laptop to class just so you can express your hatred towards me!

No I don't go to RSP.

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaCappy
                  Yea keep the line moving. I love to see what you people have to say. It's so funny. Because you just talk, but can you back it up? You people are probably lame, half ass little suckers who follow the not popular kids around, and dream of being something different. Haha, it's soooo funny.
                  Why is being popular so good to you? As long as you have friends isnt that all that matters?

Joe,
                  | My Photos | My Profile |

Comment

I bet you are really popular at school, Crappy. When people say "Fuck off, bitch!" You'll respond with "No, you sanctimonious twit". And when they say "Eat balls, you fag!", you'll go "No, you pretentious charlatan". I bet those big words that no one understands help you make lots of friends!!!!

Comment

I bet you are really popular at school, Crappy. When people say "Fuck off, bitch!" You'll respond with "No, you sanctimonious twit". And when they say "Eat balls, you fag!", you'll go "No, you pretentious charlatan". I bet those big words that no one understands help you make lots of friends!!!!

Good one Will!!

Joe,

Comment

Originally posted by JoeJoe440

Good one Will!!

Joe,
                        Those "disses", if you can call them that, were quoted from his hate-mails! I don't have the faintest idea what they mean...just like most people our age, I'd guess!

Comment

Originally posted by JoeJoe440

Good one Will!!

Joe,
                          Those "disses", if you can call them that, were quoted from his hate-mails! I have the faintest idea what they mean...just like most people our age, I'd guess!
                          Most people, you mean just crappy?

Joe,

Comment

Oh Greggy boy likes to run his mouth ah? Thats fine with me. I'll just consider him a shameful American than. He takes side with a person that is pro-gay, anti-American, and anti-White. Really good there Greggy boy.

When people say "Fuck off, bitch!" You'll respond with "No, you sanctimonious twit". And when they say "Eat balls, you fag!", you'll go "No, you pretentious charlatan". I bet those big words that no one understands help you make lots of friends!!!!
                            This is 100% speculation you cannot prove this. I say this because they words you used, "Fuck off, bitch", and "eat balls, you fag" were comments you thought of.

See unlike you, I can think if a professional way of dealing with things. I kno for fact that you will disagree, but you said it yourself, I have a big vocab, and you don't.

I am professional, you aren't.
                            Cory Klimko

Comment

Somebody has been using Thesaurus software too much.

Comment

Okay Joe. I'm not going to start with you. We have had our hates with each-other, why ruin the peace, AGAIN?
                                Cory Klimko

Comment

Working...
                                X