This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeltaCappy
    WTF is that crap. What is that dumb towel thing?
    What's what towel thing?

If you're talking about the thing on his head, it's called a turban. I don't think Sikh's would take too kindly to someone calling their turban a towel thing.

BTW, I'm not Sikh.

BTW, Sikhism is a religion, just incase you didn't know.
    "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Just because we call it a "towel thing" does not mean we are insulting it, or the religion. Turban, towel thing, rag, not mean unless intended to be.

What do you call the little hat a Jew wears? I call it a beanie, but I know what it is really called. Mostly I just don't pronounce it correctly.
      How about those things that look like stockings that black's wear? Look funny to me, but hey, to each his own.

Comment

(turn flamesuite ON)

My uncle says that "towel thing" is where 7-Eleven and Gas Station owners hide their gun.

(turn flamesuit OFF)

Comment

Untrue, coz its not hollow. They grow their hair very very long and then tie it up in a turban. There wouldn't be any place for a gun.
          "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

Comment

Originally posted by nyc_spotter
            (turn flamesuite ON)

My uncle says that "towel thing" is where 7-Eleven and Gas Station owners hide their gun.

(turn flamesuit OFF)
            Don't laugh, but we had a guy that played golf at the course I used to work at that did hide a .22 in there.
            He actually took it off and showed us. His hair was long, but no longer then any of ours at the time. Hey, long hair was in back then. :P

Comment

but these guyz have hair that extends till their heels. I know, they lived opposite, and behind me when I lived in Delhi.

Comment

I had a friend who had his hair like that... got so fed up one day he shaved it all off. He got kicked out his house by his father that night.

Comment

Think of the money he saved in shampoo!

Comment

Working...
                  X