Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why on earth did you need to come here Ian. Didn't we alwasy fight on Fscity? Which I was talking about.

And know, I made the Atlanta schedule. Wyatte gave me all that stuff to fix it up. That was my job. Plus, I do not understand why recruiting pilots before it opens is wrong. Imagin if it were a real airline.
    Cory Klimko
    Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Originally posted by indian airlines
      No seriously, Crappy, what i'd really like to know is how many people actualy understand those big words?

I'm sure you don't. :P

Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

WTF is that crap. What is that dumb towel thing?
        Cory Klimko

Comment

lol, we needed an icebreaker.
          Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

IT'S STUPID
            Cory Klimko

Comment

Originally posted by B777-400
              Originally posted by DeltaCappy
              Oh Greggy boy likes to run his mouth ah? Thats fine with me. I'll just consider him a shameful American than. He takes side with a person that is pro-gay, anti-American, and anti-White. Really good there Greggy boy.
              Correction: I'm not pro-gay,
              I think we shouldn't discriminate gays and force them to desperate messures like commiting suicide. I'm not anti-American, I'm anti-Crappy, and his attitude (you are a disgrace to the USA, I know lots of wonderful Americans...). I'm not anti-White, I'm anti-racism. Please quote where I said anything discriminating against the white race.

This is 100% speculation you cannot prove this. I say this because they words you used, "Fuck off, bitch", and "eat balls, you fag" were comments you thought of.
              Oh, I'm sorry mister Crappy! I apologize, I forgot that maybe your peers would say "Shut up, asshole" or "Motherfucker" instead. You know very well what I meant. So does everyone else. Whatever they insult you with, responding with "sanctimonious twit" is not going to get you any friends!

See unlike you, I can think if a professional way of dealing with things. I kno for fact that you will disagree, but you said it yourself, I have a big vocab, and you don't.
              You started talking about how popular you are and how uncool I am. I pointed out clues proving what you said can't be true. Ever wondered why you got no friends (except for a 40 year old man with no life)? Having a big vocabulary and using "professional" insults is not exactly what people look for when seeking friends. (a good personality might help...)
              Why aren't you responding to this post Crappy? Is it because you are the racist, homophobic, arrogant loser I was talking about? We agree?

Comment

Let it slide...this going downhill fast...and nobody wants to get banned.

Comment

Originally posted by herpa2003
                  Let it slide...this going downhill fast...and nobody wants to get banned.
                  Could have easily fooled me...heck, anyone

Comment

| My Photos | My Profile |

Comment

No Billy, I won't reply to that "post" because it is crap, and full of YOU.
                      Cory Klimko

Comment

Joe, PRETTY MUCH! [/quote]
                        Cory Klimko

Comment

Joe- Well, you could say that about pretty much every thread now.....

Comment

thats true
                            | My Photos | My Profile |

Comment

Pretty much.
                              Cory Klimko

Comment

Wyatt Gallagher:

Cory, why exactly are you bringing me into this argument? I'd really like to know. I haven't done a damn thing to you except hire you for my failure of a virtual airline that I only use to hone my markup/scripting skills, and although you seem to feel it destroyed your life, I say that's BS. Oh, and by the way, I don't recall ever talking about "recruiting pilots." Dare I say you went over your bounds on that one?

Do me, and the members of this forum that I don't even go to, a favor of infinite proportions and destroy your computer and any amount of money that could possibly go towards buying you a new one. People of your mental state should be banned from purchasing anything with so much as an LED.

By the way, where do you live now? I'm guessing it isn't New York or some rural Georgia town.

And another thing: You and the other idiots at FSCity who complained that I needed something called a "life" (I think I have something better - it's called a "life in the future") apparently haven't learned anything. Spending an hour a day, on average, at some random message board (while doing at least five to six other things, might I add, and not all of them on the computer) does not equate to me not having a "life." Bite me.
                                Amen.

Comment

Working...
                                X