• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoeJoe440

Most people, you mean just crappy?

Joe,
    I forgot to write "don't", it should be "I don't have the faintest idea..."

now it makes sense
    Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

How old are you Cory?

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaCappy
        Okay Joe. I'm not going to start with you. We have had our hates with each-other, why ruin the peace, AGAIN?
        Call it peace still then, i didnt understand the long words because i'm to dumb but they sounded like insults so i just agreed

Joe,
        | My Photos | My Profile |

Comment

You're as phony as you are unprofessional. And you have the nerve to criticize me? I dare you to look in the mirror.
          Cory Klimko

Comment

See unlike you, I can think if a professional way of dealing with things.
            Step #1) Join virtual airline
            Step #2) Wait exactly ONE WEEK
            Step #3) Proclaim your lack of patience and quit.

Real professional, Mr. Klimko

Comment

You're as phony as you are unprofessional. And you have the nerve to criticize me? I dare you to look in the mirror.
              Me? Who?

Comment

How old are you Cory? I ask again.

Comment

Well hey there Ian Duke. I still remember you from GalEnt Air. Still around with Wyatt and his little friends at FsCtiy?

And for the record. I made the GalEnt KATL Flight Schedule, recruited pilots, and sat around for four months. Not one week. I was sick and tired of your crap at GalEnt. It was going nowhere.
                  Cory Klimko

Comment

Not you Joe. This person knows.
                    Cory Klimko

Comment

No seriously, Crappy, what i'd really like to know is how many people actualy understand those big words?

I'm sure you don't. :P
                      "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

I am old enough to know you are a shameful Americam, that takes sides with the enemy. I also know I will not waste my time talking to you.
                        Cory Klimko

Comment

Cory...I asked you your age twice. I want to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg
                            Cory...I asked you your age twice. I want to know.
                            14 or 15 i think, i think hes 15

Joe,

Comment

Still around with Wyatt and his little friends at FsCtiy?

And for the record. I made the GalEnt KATL Flight Schedule, recruited pilots, and sat around for four months. Not one week. I was sick and tired of your crap at GalEnt. It was going nowhere.
                              FSCity? You "joined" GalEnt at least a year before FSCity.

No, I made the KATL Flight Schedule. One hundred and fifteen flights later, I'd remember. Plus, it's hard to recruit when a VA is not open.

Perhaps you should work on the endurance a bit. If you're tired from nothing..I hope you don't have difficulties breathing.

Comment

Oh Greggy boy likes to run his mouth ah? Thats fine with me. I'll just consider him a shameful American than. He takes side with a person that is pro-gay, anti-American, and anti-White. Really good there Greggy boy.
                                Correction: I'm not pro-gay,
                                I think we shouldn't discriminate gays and force them to desperate messures like commiting suicide. I'm not anti-American, I'm anti-Crappy, and his attitude (you are a disgrace to the USA, I know lots of wonderful Americans...). I'm not anti-White, I'm anti-racism. Please quote where I said anything discriminating against the white race.

This is 100% speculation you cannot prove this. I say this because they words you used, "Fuck off, bitch", and "eat balls, you fag" were comments you thought of.
                                Oh, I'm sorry mister Crappy! I apologize, I forgot that maybe your peers would say "Shut up, asshole" or "Motherfucker" instead. You know very well what I meant. So does everyone else. Whatever they insult you with, responding with "sanctimonious twit" is not going to get you any friends!

See unlike you, I can think if a professional way of dealing with things. I kno for fact that you will disagree, but you said it yourself, I have a big vocab, and you don't.
                                You started talking about how popular you are and how uncool I am. I pointed out clues proving what you said can't be true. Ever wondered why you got no friends (except for a 40 year old man with no life)? Having a big vocabulary and using "professional" insults is not exactly what people look for when seeking friends. (a good personality might help...)

Comment

Working...
                                X