• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Princess Leia
    replied
    Originally posted by Verbal View Post
    Would anyone fancy an ice lolly?

Verbie you're 0 for 2 with photo uploads lately.

Leave a comment:

• Verbal
    replied
    Would anyone fancy an ice lolly?

Leave a comment:

• seahawk
    replied
    Originally posted by 3WE View Post
    Comprehension problem!

Go back and read what Per/Ancient Mariner said.

This is anything but a new situation.

Go read PPrune. (Unfortunately you CANNOT read AD.com or AD-Info.com) Heck go read some forums that have nothing to do with avaition...

Same stuff, different day:

1) Idiots
    2) Know it alls
    3) Humorists
    4) Fun-lovers
    5) Totally serious folks
    6) Wanna-be-s of all of the above.
    7) Folks that vary between serious and fun
    8 Folks with little tolerance for people not like themselves.
    9) No doubt there are some additional categories

Anyway, ITS haters are in category 8
    Oh, I did fully well understand what Per said. He was banned there he was banned here and he is rumoured to have said that he "will never post on a Kilroy forum again". So the whole topic is moot.

Leave a comment:

• 3WE
    replied
    Originally posted by PMN View Post
    Why did you take that personally? Did I aim it at you? No, I aimed it at ITS; someone who spent more time trying to piss people off than contribute to discussions.

Paul
    I did not take it personally. I just am bothered when people make wrong statements.

1) I took it personally (wrong)
    2) Your number of photographs gives you some ranking on discussion fora. (wrong)
    3) ITS is nothing but a troll (wrong)
    4) Numerous absolute statements (which are almost always- wrong!)

Originally posted by You
    ever...any...nothing more...sole purpose...blindlngly obvious... whole sorry state of affairs...
    Speaking as someone who spent a day royally PO'd at ITS (yes me), it's blindingly obvious that you can't handle the fact that ITS stirs crap, yet contributes greatly in the areanas of humor and knowledge.

It's complex and anything but absolute.

You, quite simply, are wrong.

Leave a comment:

• PMN
    replied
    Originally posted by 3WE View Post
    I am not a photographer.

I participate in discussion forums.

This particular part of JP.net is...ummmm...a discussion forum.

Your 2000 photographs contriubte nothing to the discussion of plane crashes, the incredibly complex insidious swiss cheese nuances, or aviation humor, or discussions of aviation processes in any way...

Oh my, I am totally wrong...let's discuss this new livery...
    Why did you take that personally? Did I aim it at you? No, I aimed it at ITS; someone who spent more time trying to piss people off than contribute to discussions.

Paul

Leave a comment:

• 3WE
    replied
    I had over 2000 images in the database at that point which is a substantial contribution to the site and far more than he will ever contribute, in any way.
    I am not a photographer.

I participate in discussion forums.

This particular part of JP.net is...ummmm...a discussion forum.

Your 2000 photographs contriubte nothing to the discussion of plane crashes, the incredibly complex insidious swiss cheese nuances, or aviation humor, or discussions of aviation processes in any way...

Oh my, I am totally wrong...let's discuss this new livery...

Leave a comment:

• Hazmat
    replied
    I don't have binoculars and also have no camera, does that mean I'm actually death ?

I do have a monocle !!!!

emoticons are cool, a bit like snow, but different.

Leave a comment:

• PMN
    replied
    Originally posted by PHLY Girl View Post
    You really miss Peterborough Dale.
    I can see why you're in the little ITS fanclub.

Paul

Leave a comment:

• PHLY Girl
    replied
    The point Alex makes here is a point I've been waiting to make for a while. I remember being patronisingly told by ITS that my post count in the forums here was low therefore my opinion basically counted for nothing; by comparison to some others it is a low post count, but I had over 2000 images in the database at that point which is a substantial contribution to the site and far more than he will ever contribute, in any way.

I stand by my previous points that, regardless of how much knowledge ITS may or may not have, he was nothing more than a rather pathetic internet forum troll whose sole purpose was to provoke reactions and start flame wars, and he went out of his way to do this. Look at any thread he's posted in and that's blindlngly obvious. And again, why would anyone in his supposed position of supposed greatness feel the need to act so childishly on a forum? His behaviour was very much not what I'd expect from someone often referred to as a 'genius'.

The quicker people accept he isn't coming back and get over this whole sorry state of affairs the better!

Paul
    You really miss Peterborough Dale.

Leave a comment:

• PMN
    replied
    Originally posted by Omar Alex Saffe View Post
    Are you joking ??? well maybe you haven't been around enough to realise that the people contributing to JP are... the photographers.... And about none of the ITS groupies actually contribute to JP outside the off topic forum.
    So fine, this forum is now a playground for some of you, no problem with that, but don't come telling us you're contributing in any way to what's really happening on JP.
    Even guys like ATFS contribute WAY more to JP than all the childish kindergarden posts you "new guys" are posting days after days, and to quote your god-master-guru.... "you need to get a life"

Alex
    The point Alex makes here is a point I've been waiting to make for a while. I remember being patronisingly told by ITS that my post count in the forums here was low therefore my opinion basically counted for nothing; by comparison to some others it is a low post count, but I had over 2000 images in the database at that point which is a substantial contribution to the site and far more than he will ever contribute, in any way.

I stand by my previous points that, regardless of how much knowledge ITS may or may not have, he was nothing more than a rather pathetic internet forum troll whose sole purpose was to provoke reactions and start flame wars, and he went out of his way to do this. Look at any thread he's posted in and that's blindlngly obvious. And again, why would anyone in his supposed position of supposed greatness feel the need to act so childishly on a forum? His behaviour was very much not what I'd expect from someone often referred to as a 'genius'.

The quicker people accept he isn't coming back and get over this whole sorry state of affairs the better!

Paul

Leave a comment:

• 3WE
    replied
    Originally posted by TheRealAncientMarine View Post
    So plane spotters have "a life"? Seriously? This site, Jetphotos.net is normally inhibited by people who has got a life?
    Lordy, Lord, that ruined my sleep. I think I will have to remove myself from the executive floor all the way down to the street level for a cigarette to stop my convulsions. Thanks for a good laugh!
    Per
    [please note- this comment is directed at Omar, and is in AGREEMENT with Per]

Oh, we HAVE a life.

Irritating ITS haters and airplane photographers who have limited senses of humor is just one particular hobby, that takes very little effort or time...

Leave a comment:

• TheRealAncientMarine
    replied
    Are you joking ??? well maybe you haven't been around enough to realise that the people contributing to JP are... the photographers.... And about none of the ITS groupies actually contribute to JP outside the off topic forum.
    So fine, this forum is now a playground for some of you, no problem with that, but don't come telling us you're contributing in any way to what's really happening on JP.
    Even guys like ATFS contribute WAY more to JP than all the childish kindergarden posts you "new guys" are posting days after days, and to quote your god-master-guru.... "you need to get a life"

Alex
    So plane spotters have "a life"? Seriously? This site, Jetphotos.net is normally inhibited by people who has got a life?
    Lordy, Lord, that ruined my sleep. I think I will have to remove myself from the executive floor all the way down to the street level for a cigarette to stop my convulsions. Thanks for a good laugh!
    Per

Leave a comment:

• PHLY Girl
    replied

Alex
    Excellent thoughts Alex.

Except it just isn't true except in your idealized romantic view of what goes on JP.net

For instance take a look here: http://forums.jetphotos.net/showthre...=23925&page=52

Be sure and read it through a few pages and then come back an explain exactly what is going on.

It's nothing but a lovefest.

Leave a comment:

• Alex - Spot-This !
    replied
    Originally posted by PHLY Girl View Post
    The members who don't like him are drawn like magnets. If you inspect what they contribute you will see it is far worse than what ITS has to say. I think this is the real gift of ITS.

Alex

Leave a comment:

• 3WE
    replied
    Originally posted by seahawk View Post
    ...his ability to adjust to a new situation...
    Comprehension problem!

Go back and read what Per/Ancient Mariner said.

This is anything but a new situation.

Go read PPrune. (Unfortunately you CANNOT read AD.com or AD-Info.com) Heck go read some forums that have nothing to do with avaition...

Same stuff, different day:

1) Idiots
    2) Know it alls
    3) Humorists
    4) Fun-lovers
    5) Totally serious folks
    6) Wanna-be-s of all of the above.
    7) Folks that vary between serious and fun
    8 Folks with little tolerance for people not like themselves.
    9) No doubt there are some additional categories

Anyway, ITS haters are in category 8

Leave a comment:

Working...
X