X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoeingKing77 View Post
    I bet its gonna be a 1-1 tie like the first game
    wow. 100 $ in toy money for you.

As long as I watch soccer, the English men always were strong.

But today after the first halftime, I thought the star-spangled banner finishes the match with a victory.
    The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
    The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
    And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
    This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

How england didnt score again in the second half baffles me.
      Sam Rudge
      A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

Originally posted by Cairns65 View Post
        I tried to correct it to S O U T H A F R I C A but i couldn`t manage it. My fault. I know it is South Africa. Forgive me
        It´s because of a crazy Australian who used to post on AD.com, he lost his temper and altered the headline to rubbish.
        "The real CEO of the 787 project is named Potemkin"

Comment

Originally posted by RingwaySam View Post
          Can you tell me tonights lottery numbers?

That was a pathetic performance tbh.
          3242 powerball 8
          Originally posted by LH-B744 View Post
          wow. 100 $ in toy money for you.

As long as I watch soccer, the English men always were strong.

But today after the first halftime, I thought the star-spangled banner finishes the match with a victory.
          can it be 100$ in itunes giftcards instead??
          August 29th will be the worst day of the year.

Comment

54, 74, 90, 2010, ja so stimmen wir alle ein...

Couldn't have been a better start into the tournament for us, awesome .

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER View Post
              54, 74, 90, 2010, ja so stimmen wir alle ein...

Couldn't have been a better start into the tournament for us, awesome .
              A few yellow cards are the only bad part for G-many....
              "The real CEO of the 787 project is named Potemkin"

Comment

Originally posted by RingwaySam View Post
                If we meet Germany we will beat them

That`s a very good joke. Let me tell u one thing: England will never ever beat us in whatever tournament. Never !!!

I really want to know why u guys from the island are always that sure to beat us ???

Englands PL is dominated by foreign players and your national squad is much to weak to play a good role in South Africa.

Rio is injured and the only excellent player u have is Rooney. The rest is average-nothing more. Your system is from 1990 , kick and rush and coached by an Italian

One thing at least : Despite of the bad quality of your squad u are afraid to play against us. You guys are scared to play Germany. After all that defeats............

Comment

......That`s a very good joke. Let me tell u one thing: England will never ever beat us in whatever tournament. Never !!!
                  Uuuuummmmm....please note the smilies but....1914-1918, 1939-1945 and 1966 spring to mind .

Historically...
                  England's record away to Germany is 3 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses - but the wins were in 1935, 1956 and 1965 with three defeats since in 1968, 1978 and 1987. England also won 2-1 in East Germany in 1963, but drew there in 1974.
                  England's overall record against Germany is 10 wins for England, 10 wins for Germany (including the two drawn games won on penalties), and three more draws. Up to 1966, England won seven and drew one game. Since then, Germany have won 8 times plus twice on penalties against three wins for England.

.....so we aren't doing that bad really !!

...and before anyone starts getting upset...this is intended as light hearted mickey taking and nothing more.
                  If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

what happened in 66??

Comment

what happened in 66??
                      Depends who you ask,
                      An Englishman, they won 4-2
                      A German, the 3rd goal should never have been allowed and therefore you cant draw conclusions.

According to Wiki, Oxford University say the ball wasnt over the line.
                      Sam Rudge

Comment

Originally posted by Simpleboy View Post
                        Depends who you ask,
                        An Englishman, they won 4-2
                        A German, the 3rd goal should never have been allowed and therefore you cant draw conclusions.

According to Wiki, Oxford University say the ball wasnt over the line.
                        if the third goal didnt score, wouldnt they still lose 3-2??

Comment

if the third goal didnt score, wouldnt they still lose 3-2??
                          Now that's a good question.

Comment

Maybe, but you cant say for certain. Think of it this way.

You bike to and from school, both times you get knocked off by a car. But the first time it was easily avoidable.

If you had managed not to get hit the first time, would you have gotten hit on your way home?

The psychology of it all changes with a goal and you play differently being down, so if you had never gone down in the first place, who knows.
                            Sam Rudge

Comment

Originally posted by Simpleboy View Post
                              Maybe, but you cant say for certain. Think of it this way.

You bike to and from school, both times you get knocked off by a car. But the first time it was easily avoidable.

If you had managed not to get hit the first time, would you have gotten hit on your way home?

The psychology of it all changes with a goal and you play differently being down, so if you had never gone down in the first place, who knows.
                              Apologist!!!!

Comment

Germany played well against Australia. I still think there team is one of the worst they've had in a long time but they seem to work well together. Ozil is a fantastic player.

This World Cup has been one of the worst though, lets hope it gets more exciting over the next few weeks.

That`s a very good joke. Let me tell u one thing: England will never ever beat us in whatever tournament. Never !!!
                                You must have missed the 5-1 victory in 2001 for the World Cup Qualifiers

Englands PL is dominated by foreign players and your national squad is much to weak to play a good role in South Africa
                                Hmm so is the Bundesliga. Players like Dzeko, Ribery, Robben, Pizzaro, Barrios are foreign you know (the better players)...

Rio is injured and the only excellent player u have is Rooney. The rest is average-nothing more. Your system is from 1990 , kick and rush and coached by an Italian
                                Yeah Gerrard and Lampard are terrible players.

One thing at least : Despite of the bad quality of your squad u are afraid to play against us. You guys are scared to play Germany. After all that defeats............
                                If you think having a bad squad has players like Rooney, Terry, Cole, Lampard & Gerrard then I'd like to see what a good team has.

Comment

Working...
                                X