• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@RingwaySam: you're right!

get FRA spotting informations here:
    www.Frankfurt-Aviation-Friends.eu

Comment

Well, Go New Zealand! Though the replay showed with their goal the player was offside (marginally), however, i do feel they would have continued attacking if the scores were still nil nil so im still freaking happy!!!!!!!!!
      Sam Rudge
      A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

Now that's what I call a performance...

It doesn't happen that often... Switzerland beating a team fancied as favourites to win the World Cup. In fact, it hasn't happened in my lifetime, and I'm almost ancient.

Sorry to all our Spanish friends here but: Switzerland 1 Spain 0

Hopp Schwiiz!!!!!!!!!
        Last edited by HB-IHC; 2010-06-16, 16:08.

All our final decisions are made in a state of mind that is not going to last (Marcel Proust)

Comment

Originally posted by HB-IHC View Post
          It doesn't happen that often... Switzerland beating a team fancied as favourites to win the World Cup. In fact, it hasn't happened in my lifetime, and I'm almost ancient.

Hopp Schwiiz!!!!!!!!!
          Yep, was a good game, Spain never seemed to realise they never looked threatening from crosses and just kept at it though.
          Sam Rudge

Comment

Originally posted by HB-IHC View Post

Hopp Schwiiz!!!!!!!!!
            Very intense game indeed. Benaglio looked really sharp, in my opinion he played a huge part in securing the win for us.

Comment

HO YEEEEESSSSS !!!! Switzerland

Comment

Can't say I'm surprised Swiss won, just look at the title history of their coach . If anyone can lead the Eidgenossen into the finale, it's (G)Ottmar Hitzfeld .

Comment

If all those favorites keep on playing like they do now, It will be very easy for our Dutch team to come home with that thing of "gold"!

Comment

Don't know if this question already has been answered...

On my watch, there are a lot of matches that begin @ 1330 local. So, what do we do? Do we install a TV on top of the primary ND?
                    Do we find a switch that gives us TV in the primary ND?
                    Do we land @ the nearest airport precisely @ 1330, so, I hope that soccer world cup does happen @ some airports...

The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
                    The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
                    And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
                    This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Originally posted by RingwaySam View Post
                      Germany played well against Australia. I still think there team is one of the worst they've had in a long time but they seem to work well together. Ozil is a fantastic player.

This World Cup has been one of the worst though, lets hope it gets more exciting over the next few weeks.

You must have missed the 5-1 victory in 2001 for the World Cup Qualifiers

Hmm so is the Bundesliga. Players like Dzeko, Ribery, Robben, Pizzaro, Barrios are foreign you know (the better players)...

Yeah Gerrard and Lampard are terrible players.

If you think having a bad squad has players like Rooney, Terry, Cole, Lampard & Gerrard then I'd like to see what a good team has.

Ok , we are ready for u. Anyway u know when it`s time to say good bye.
                      Who the hell is Cole ? Cola or what ?

Come on UK , if u want to scare us to have to show machines but not spare parts. If u know what i mean.

U cannot accept your statistic against your old enemy. We are so tired of guys like bulldog Wayne Rooney. If that is all u have : Poor England !!!

Comment

@ ringway sam:

If u still hang on your 5-1 fro Munich keep on dreaming , mate.

That was one brilliant match from a disapointing football nation.

What happend a half year later in Korea / Japan ?

England: byby like always.

Germany : final

But , hey , well done your 5-1 !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by J.Louwen View Post
                          If all those favorites keep on playing like they do now, It will be very easy for our Dutch team to come home with that thing of "gold"!
                          With defenders like Joris and Giovanni ? Keep on dreaming !!

Comment

Originally posted by Cairns65 View Post
                            Germany : final
                            SERBIA!!!!!!! PODOLSKI!!!!!!!

Comment

Well, that match was by far the worst reffing ive seen so far in this world cup (Germany v. Serbia).

Far too many silly decision, cards given out like Candy to the germans, and when the Serbian attacker grabs on to the German keeper (in many cases a red card offence, definately a yellow), nothing happens.....

That being said, kudos for the save, but Germany did play well against a ref and a man down. But if you cant take the penalty kicks, then you deserve to stay behind.
                              Sam Rudge

Comment

@Cairns65: if you are an expert, so please explain the game "soccer". I'll give you five seconds.
                                What is your favorite club? Union Berlin?

get FRA spotting informations here:
                                www.Frankfurt-Aviation-Friends.eu

Comment

Working...
                                X